Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Q3 verses Ford Escape

Kind of in the market for a new car.

Need to know if anyone has experience with either of these units.

I do not do so much driving anymore, but want a unit that does not ride like a truck or a sports car
    Currently I have a Mustang GT and an Audi A5. Both of which are great for road feel, but with roads not being built or maintained like they used to the ride in these is bone jarring at times.

I now need a 4 door vehicle for transporting an older relative so I can't really have a tall SUV or truck.

Any info y'all can give me would be appreciated.

I am not an expert. But I believe Nissan's are pretty smooth, including their SUVs.....perhaps a smaller Rogue or even a Murano. The Altima is definitely a very nice car. I have Toyota products, but I am leaning the Nissan way next time.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Trying real hard to stay with Audi as I'm familiar with the interior systems or ford for the same reason.

Just wanted anyone else's personal thoughts.

Comment

If you want a quality vehicle, pay the extra eight for the Audi. Of course your distance from the nearest Audi dealer is going to play a role, and you're going to pay hell to find parts down the road.

I agree with Can, if you really want one of those compact SUV's, take a look at the Japanese offerings.

Comment

Working...
        X