Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admit It, You've Bumped Into Something On Your iPhone

Hopefully it wasn't another car!!!

But cmon, I see you folks walking with your heads down, staring at your iPhones. And no doubt, some of you have walked into walls or doors, or other people. At least a trip here or there. But please tell me you aren't driving with your heads down too! I've seen too many distracted drivers as is. They are good at pretending they are in control, but the up and down pattern of their heads is a pretty safe giveaway!

Where I live, if you get caught the penalty is pretty stiff. I have to support that. Too dangerous.

As for me, well, my wife has an iPhone, but I don't.....just a cheap cell phone, even though I do text a little. Actually, it's the most reliable way to communicate with my kids.

So cmon.......fess up. What have you bumped into?

I'm a klutz and I bump into things all the time without the help of my phone! However, I may or may not have slammed my hand into a doorknob the other day while texting with my other hand. My hand/knuckles are so bruised that someone asked me yesterday who it was I punched in the face

Comment

I don't even own a cell phone, I still use my cordless
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
        I'm a klutz and I bump into things all the time without the help of my phone! However, I may or may not have slammed my hand into a doorknob the other day while texting with my other hand. My hand/knuckles are so bruised that someone asked me yesterday who it was I punched in the face
        Admit it LL, you punched out a Pats fan.......and good on you!!!

Don't feel bad about being a klutz......I was the one who accidentally dropped the weight at the gym that broke my big toe. Nice going.......took me 6 months to actually wear the same running shoe! :doh:

Speaking of which, I still remember a long time ago when this guy at work crashed into a parked car while riding a bike. Poor dude broke his nose. He used to walk with his head down, but that was before the days of any kind of mobile phone. Still feel bad about it.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Don't feel bad about being a klutz......I was the one who accidentally dropped the weight at the gym that broke my big toe. Nice going.......took me 6 months to actually wear the same running shoe! :doh:

Speaking of which, I still remember a long time ago when this guy at work crashed into a parked car while riding a bike. Poor dude broke his nose. He used to walk with his head down, but that was before the days of any kind of mobile phone. Still feel bad about it.
          Oh my gosh poor guy!! Hah!

Tonight I dropped a can of beans on my foot. Took out a chunk of skin and it's all black and blue already. I'm a freaking mess!

Comment

Hopefully it wasn't another car!!!

But cmon, I see you folks walking with your heads down, staring at your iPhones. And no doubt, some of you have walked into walls or doors, or other people. At least a trip here or there. But please tell me you aren't driving with your heads down too! I've seen too many distracted drivers as is. They are good at pretending they are in control, but the up and down pattern of their heads is a pretty safe giveaway!

Where I live, if you get caught the penalty is pretty stiff. I have to support that. Too dangerous.

As for me, well, my wife has an iPhone, but I don't.....just a cheap cell phone, even though I do text a little. Actually, it's the most reliable way to communicate with my kids.

So cmon.......fess up. What have you bumped into?
            Haven't yet but there are a couple ladies at work that I'd like to bump into. Perhaps in a very private area! 😜 Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Haven't yet but there are a couple ladies at work that I'd like to bump into. Perhaps in a very private area! �� Lol
              Im with ya!
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Haven't yet but there are a couple ladies at work that I'd like to bump into. Perhaps in a very private area! �� Lol
                No problem bud....remember the saying, "guess who I bumped into today?" So, it's legit.

Comment

I haven't...don't own an iphone.

HTC is where its at. But seriously I've yet to bump into anything while on the phone.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

But, not laughing at the toe smash. That hurts.
                    To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
                      Oh my gosh poor guy!! Hah!

Tonight I dropped a can of beans on my foot. Took out a chunk of skin and it's all black and blue already. I'm a freaking mess!
                      Ouch! :doh:

Don't go do one of these numbers when you're out four-wheelin.'

Comment

No bumping into anything for me...just lucky I guess.

I still think that they need some sort of proximity scan app while your phone is glued to your face. In the voice of Siri:

"Oncoming pedestrian on phone."
                        "Telephone pole...telephone pole...telephone pole."

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                          Ouch! :doh:

Don't go do one of these numbers when you're out four-wheelin.'

Hahaha I cannot stop laughing at that gif! I will try not to crash doing any of my sweet moves

Comment

I still think that they need some sort of proximity scan app while your phone is glued to your face. In the voice of Siri:

Yes!! I'd pay for that app!!

Comment

Yah......that is a great idea bud! Of course, some dudes will think they are invincible with this app, and imagine how they will drive!!

Comment

Working...
                              X