Admit It, You've Bumped Into Something On Your iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I think you have just confirmed the gist behind this thread!:thumb: (some of it is a little hard to watch, given the potential for injury......conversely, some of those submerged phones were likely not a problem, ever again).

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
      This will probably be true, I'm sure. Though, if I could pitch a future techno prediction (hey, this would make for an interesting thread...as opposed to me taking this one sideways), I'd wager that the future lies in virtual reality. So, you'd be groovin' down the street with your stylish VR eye-wear on, completely submerged in a movie, sporting event (like you're actually on the field with Von Miller), video chatting with someone, virtual stroll through Yosemite, etc.) and your eye-wear would have sensors that act as your eyes, guiding you around obstacles...like an autonomous car.

In the spirit of Conan O'Brien's timeless "In the year 2000 skit ~"

In the year 2000, people's eyes won't be used to view the real world...however, during software glitches, mass panic sets in when people are able to see directly what's in front of them.
      Virtual reality is so cool!

Love the bolded line!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Virtual reality is so cool!

Love the bolded line!
        Can, the timing of this thread is extremely suspicious relative to the release of Pokémon Go.

I think you are in on it. Either behind the scenes as a eccentric, idiosyncratic philanthropist / investor bent on world domination (the Canadian thing is just a ploy), or a beta-tester for the game who has walked in to his own walls and closed doors at home.

Both?

Last edited by Rastic; 07-14-2016, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          Can, the timing of this thread is extremely suspicious relative to the release of Pokémon Go.

I think you are in on it. Either behind the scenes as a eccentric, idiosyncratic philanthropist / investor bent on world domination (the Canadian thing is just a ploy), or a beta-tester for the game who has walked in to his own walls and closed doors at home.

Both?

You son of a gun.......guilty on both accounts!!!:brick:

And yes, I knew that Canadian thing was a bit too obvious. I did it to lead you down another path (if you followed me)......as in, I figured all the beer, poutine and syrup would slow you down.

Comment

I think she is going to bump into something..................
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

I think she is going to bump into something..................
              I know, but think of it, someone just text her with some important information......her friend had a chicken sandwich for lunch.

Comment

Working...
              X