Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Traditions in the NFL.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I think getting closer to a European soccer environment would be great. It helps having the fans segregated because it allows visiting fans to chant and sing without getting pummeled. They have lots of fun with it. For example:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbfy05y5Ukw (we lose every week, your nothing special chant)
    And my favorite (to the police walking in front of the fans): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCXHbCYvzjI

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by DenverBrian View Post
      I think getting closer to a European soccer environment would be great. It helps having the fans segregated because it allows visiting fans to chant and sing without getting pummeled. They have lots of fun with it. For example:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbfy05y5Ukw (we lose every week, your nothing special chant)
      And my favorite (to the police walking in front of the fans): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCXHbCYvzjI
      It's great for the opposing fans to have a safe and respected environment. However, I disagree that we should allow them to have their own section that would benefit the opposing team in any way.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
        (If this is in the wrong section, please move it.)

        How nice would it be for college traditions, like Alabama's Rammer Jammer, to be in the NFL?

        I know it may never happen, but I'm wondering what if it does.

        I'm watching the 2015 AFC Championship at the making of this thread, and Phil Simms said that the crowd in Mile High was "About as close, to a college atmosphere you can get, with a pro football game."

        What do you think? Should we start doing some college traditions or not?
        I think it's a great idea. But Phil Simms was wrong. Unfortunately Kansas City has Denver beat in the College atmosphere in the NFL.
        sigpicoh YEAH?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
          I think it's a great idea. But Phil Simms was wrong. Unfortunately Kansas City has Denver beat in the College atmosphere in the NFL.
          Kansas City doesn't beat Denver at anything related to football.


          Except maybe rats in their concessions booths.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Kansas City doesn't beat Denver at anything related to football.


            Except maybe rats in their concessions booths.
            I love it!
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
              It's great for the opposing fans to have a safe and respected environment. However, I disagree that we should allow them to have their own section that would benefit the opposing team in any way.
              MAybe let there be a small visitors section like they do in college football? That would mean building a bigger stadium, though.

              Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
              I think it's a great idea. But Phil Simms was wrong. Unfortunately Kansas City has Denver beat in the College atmosphere in the NFL.
              How so? I know about the Tomahawk Chop, but what else?

              Comment

              Working...
              X