Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Clothes In The Dryer....Now Clothes Dangerously Jumping From Basket!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Missing Clothes In The Dryer....Now Clothes Dangerously Jumping From Basket!

    It's becoming too much for me to understand. First, missing socks in the dryer, and yes, even some other items.....and now the continued trend that is keeping me up at nights, clothes dangerously jumping from the laundry basket onto the hard and unforgiving floor. It's getting out of control!

    I am still investigating the black hole that exists in our dryer, reading up on anything that will help me find those missing clothing items. I think that governments are hiding the truth, and in fact, know the whereabouts of my socks, etc. But it is bigger and scarier than we can imagine folks!!!

    And I am really paying close attention to the other phenomena that I am speaking about......items of clothes risking their lives as they jump out the basket. They seem possessed. There is more to it I'm sure. How many times have you walked away, not only to find one of your clothes laying quietly on the floor. How did this happen? How could it happen?

    Someone told me it was just gravity and the fact I may not have secured everything into the basket initially. What a crock!!! What do you take me for, an ignorant dude who has housekeeping issues???

    Anyway, for those who have gone through the same tragic circumstances, please advise me of anything you have learned, either about the "black hole", or the leaping clothes. This is just the beginning I feel. Who knows, maybe next we will wake up and see that our drawers have been opened just enough to set the clothing free.

    I gotta go.....I have some drawer matters to attend to.

  • #2
    Haha, Can, you have a floordrobe.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      Haha, Can, you have a floordrobe.
      Funny!!!!:thumb:


      Hey but wait Ras.....you are clearly not taking this "epic disaster" seriously. OK, I warned you! So don't be mad at me if you wake up tomorrow with nothing to wear, but a silly grin!! But no worries, I'll be here to get you through it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Being single again, I have clothes everywhere.... I have to search out different articles, lol. Its an adventure In dressing.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          Being single again, I have clothes everywhere.... I have to search out different articles, lol. Its an adventure In dressing.
          Hope you are doing ok bud.....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Hope you are doing ok bud.....
            I find most of my clothes.....
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              Being single again, I have clothes everywhere.... I have to search out different articles, lol. Its an adventure In dressing.
              I know the clothes everywhere thing... often I find stuff in the dryer I forgot to put away!!
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                I know the clothes everywhere thing... often I find stuff in the dryer I forgot to put away!!
                I am starting to see a direct link between clothing mysteries and nice guys......

                Perhaps it's guys who are lazy or messy or goofy.....but that might just be me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Seems this problem is more pervasive then I first thought.

                  Interesting that no women, as of yet, appear share this problem. Interesting...

                  Maybe they are just afraid to admit it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    One more thing......if you aren't convinced that something scary is going on, this should be the game-changer for the least suspicious of you. I have stumbled upon something that will shock you. Hold tight. There is yet another regular occurrence which is total unexplainable......some of my clothes (wait for it), have holes in them!!!

                    How scary is that!?!?

                    Now tell me I am freaking out over nothing!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      One more thing......if you aren't convinced that something scary is going on, this should be the game-changer for the least suspicious of you. I have stumbled upon something that will shock you. Hold tight. There is yet another regular occurrence which is total unexplainable......some of my clothes (wait for it), have holes in them!!!

                      How scary is that!?!?

                      Now tell me I am freaking out over nothing!
                      Its called static electricity! :thumb:
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Always give the dryer a final spin with your hand once the clothes are removed and you'll catch those socks before they can escape
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                          Its called static electricity! :thumb:
                          Bonus points!:thumb:

                          Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                          Always give the dryer a final spin with your hand once the clothes are removed and you'll catch those socks before they can escape
                          So you admit it.......they know of what they do!!






                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            I am starting to see a direct link between clothing mysteries and nice guys......

                            Perhaps it's guys who are lazy or messy or goofy.....but that might just be me.
                            Probably lazy.... I often leave things in the dryer overnight and have to "fluff" in the morning.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Now.....I do not want to cause a stir here, but there happens to be a female I know who fails to "delint" on a fairly regular basis. Now, this particular female is a hard worker, who has fewer flaws than I, BUT she is not a frequent "delinter". And you already know that the dryer is a cause for major concern in my life!

                              Makes me wonder....who has more lint/fluff in their belly button? Hmmmm......this is a study I must pursue. Not sure if I can take it to the streets. "Hey, I am doing a lint/fluff(take your pick) in the belly button study. It will just take a few minutes of your time, and you will be progressing the world of science significantly!"
                              Last edited by CanDB; 07-14-2016, 08:53 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X