Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Clothes In The Dryer....Now Clothes Dangerously Jumping From Basket!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to help here:

Sockgeists
    -most people have them.

If you tear the house apart -literally- you'll find your missing articles in the cavities of uninsulated walls or deep within the venting system. These entities feed off of our emotions of bewilderment and frustration -it gives them great delight! Call your local exorcist ASAP -don't let them get away with it! Or your socks!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
      Happy to help here:

Sockgeists
      -most people have them.

If you tear the house apart -literally- you'll find your missing articles in the cavities of uninsulated walls or deep within the venting system. These entities feed off of our emotions of bewilderment and frustration -it gives them great delight! Call your local exorcist ASAP -don't let them get away with it! Or your socks!
      I figured something like that. I'm going to start stripping the walls soon as I go offline. THANKS for the info. I owe you bud, once I pay for the reconstruction. Mind you, think of all the clothes I will probably find. I might only be down $20-30 grand when it's over if all goes well! You are such a good friend!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I figured something like that. I'm going to start stripping the walls soon as I go offline. THANKS for the info. I owe you bud, once I pay for the reconstruction. Mind you, think of all the clothes I will probably find. I might only be down $20-30 grand when it's over if all goes well! You are such a good friend!!!
        My pleasure, buddy!

Helpful tip: use a sockfinder, a more advanced version of the electronic studfinder, so you can just cut a hole in the sheetrock right where the socks are and patch it up afterwards at lower cost.

Helpful tip #2: just cut your losses and forget about the missing articles, but be sure to do the ceremony to expel the demons. Don't forget to negate any unconscious agreements with them by reciting the following:

"I rescind any and all agreements, vows or contracts, both conscious and unconscious, that I have made, anyone in my body has made, or anyone in my genetic lineage has made, with any astral entities, negative thoughtforms or emotions, demons, dark forces, elementals, aliens, or boogies, pertaining to: Lost Socks and Underwear

"I now declare these vows & contracts null and void in this incarnation and all incarnations across space and time, all parallel realities, parallel universes, alternate realities, alternate universes, all planetary systems, all source systems, all dimensions and the Void.

"Release all structures, devices, entities, orientations or effects associated with these vows & contracts -NOW! Please go into the Light -NOW!"

Comment

Well I have mountains of laundry to do this weekend so I'll update on the missing items....

Like a mystery bag of goodies..

oh man I need to get out more....
          sigpic

Comment

My pleasure, buddy!

Helpful tip: use a sockfinder, a more advanced version of the electronic studfinder, so you can just cut a hole in the sheetrock right where the socks are and patch it up afterwards at lower cost.

Helpful tip #2: just cut your losses and forget about the missing articles, but be sure to do the ceremony to expel the demons. Don't forget to negate any unconscious agreements with them by reciting the following:

"I rescind any and all agreements, vows or contracts, both conscious and unconscious, that I have made, anyone in my body has made, or anyone in my genetic lineage has made, with any astral entities, negative thoughtforms or emotions, demons, dark forces, elementals, aliens, or boogies, pertaining to: Lost Socks and Underwear

"I now declare these vows & contracts null and void in this incarnation and all incarnations across space and time, all parallel realities, parallel universes, alternate realities, alternate universes, all planetary systems, all source systems, all dimensions and the Void.

"Release all structures, devices, entities, orientations or effects associated with these vows & contracts -NOW! Please go into the Light -NOW!"

Thx bud! Only one issue, since I recited this I find that my head can spin 360 degrees, and I am pretty sure I couldn't do that before. Otherwise, all is well.:thumb:

No prob, I will be a hit at parties and breaking ice with new folks.

Comment

Yet another mystery has arisen.......yes, I have observed another issue. Get this, some of my clothes appear to be disappearing, bit by bit. They are thinner than before. Are they starving themselves? Why?

Comment

Thread demons (sigh) the most insidious kind. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Yet another mystery has arisen.......yes, I have observed another issue. Get this, some of my clothes appear to be disappearing, bit by bit. They are thinner than before. Are they starving themselves? Why?
                  We're you wearing them when they disappeared? Did you eat any by mistake?

Comment

Thread demons (sigh) the most insidious kind. SMH
                    Yes, and that could mean clothing related mysteries or dudes who start too many "threads".

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    We're you wearing them when they disappeared? Did you eat any by mistake?
                    Just a few of the never worn ones. They came with fruit flavours.

I do draw a line at some point.

Comment

Working...
                    X