Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Thanks To Those Members Who Rejuvenate Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Thanks To Those Members Who Rejuvenate Me!

Been here for eight years. Will always remember my first thread. I was scared when I submitted it! Wondered if I'd get laughed at, or ridiculed. Turns out the group was very kind.

Over the years I have submitted a lot of threads, and posts of course, have gotten into a few "debates", and have mostly felt liberated enough to speak my mind, take chances with some very goofy thoughts, and hardly ever think twice just before I "submit". Most of that has to do with you folks, the way this place is moderated, and to some degree, the positive vibe that many of us are shooting for.

And yes, over the years I have seen some truly good allies come and go. It's the flow of life. Some just move on to other things. Hey, I am sure most of us have either taken a break, or considered moving on as well.

Losing those great allies has taken a toll on me, because it is sort of like losing a friend each time, even though I never met any of them. I won't go into names, because I want to keep this more topic oriented than to do with specifics. They know who they are. I miss them.

But I am a believer in the positive, and I like to think that a better day is always ahead......and in that sense, I am very thankful that seemingly every time I lose a friend here, another one arrives, almost perfectly on schedule. And that is so encouraging to me. And that is a large part of why I stay involved here. That and the fact that occasionally I become closer allies with those who have been here for some time, but I just haven't made that proper connection with initially.

So thanks to all those who rejuvenate my spirit in this good, ole place! Thanks to those who have been my pals for some time; thanks to those who have recently made a difference for me; and thanks to all those who I haven't met yet......but will be coming. I can't wait!

There's a unique collection of knowledge, stories, heart, and humor, here. I've said it before and I'll say it again...that I'm extremely grateful to be a part of this community.

It's more than just a message board for Broncos fans.
    To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
      There's a unique collection of knowledge, stories, heart, and humor, here. I've said it before and I'll say it again...that I'm extremely grateful to be a part of this community.

It's more than just a message board for Broncos fans.
      People like you make this place what it is. You are bright, fun, interesting and easy to get along with. I look forward to seeing you here for the long run!:thumb:

Comment

So many people here I enjoy "seeing" everyday. So many more have come and gone,

This place is a great community. Even if at times we bicker and fight like brother and sisters all jacked up on sugar!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          People like you make this place what it is. You are bright, fun, interesting and easy to get along with. I look forward to seeing you here for the long run!:thumb:
          Thanks, Bud!

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            So many people here I enjoy "seeing" everyday. So many more have come and gone,

This place is a great community. Even if at times we bicker and fight like brother and sisters all jacked up on sugar!
            Very true. I prefer this community to Facebook, honestly...even with the contract disputes and QB squabbles.

Oh, EM...sorry to get off topic, but those email order beer idiots never got back to me. I still owe you a beer, but I'm probably going to have to just mail you the yeast, hops, and barley.

Comment

Why do you think that I come here?
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Such a great thing......

Rejuvenation!

Comment

I appreciate your many positive, optimistic and thoughtful threads, Can -very much! And the attitude of gratitude expressed in this one is of a very high vibration and another winner! This is the way.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                    Very true. I prefer this community to Facebook, honestly...even with the contract disputes and QB squabbles.

Oh, EM...sorry to get off topic, but those email order beer idiots never got back to me. I still owe you a beer, but I'm probably going to have to just mail you the yeast, hops, and barley.
                    Making beer...will be rejuvenating!
                    sigpic

Comment

Drinking it too!

Cheers, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                        I appreciate your many positive, optimistic and thoughtful threads, Can -very much! And the attitude of gratitude expressed in this one is of a very high vibration and another winner! This is the way.
                        Totally agree. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                          Thx pal.....another one of my favs here!!!

:thumb:

Comment

You canucks and your beer!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X