Time to assess next steps.

Thx to the many!

Feel free to pm.

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    For now. Will be checking in.

Time to assess next steps.

Thx to the many!

Feel free to pm.
    I'll miss reading your posts, my friend.
    To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
      I'll miss reading your posts, my friend.
      Dave isn't going anywhere. I forbid him to.
      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
        Dave isn't going anywhere. I forbid him to.
        He better not...Dave's brand of awesomeness is one of a kind.
        To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

I had a good talk with myself, and realized that I have to defend my pathetic team in our FF league. Otherwise some might think I am trying to run from the train wreck! If only I could trade my team here with my other team!!! (But isn't that what most losers say?)

Comment

Its only FANTASY football Work the waiver wire diligently, its still very early.

One of my teams isn't doing well except I have the most points left on the bench
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
              Its only FANTASY football Work the waiver wire diligently, its still very early.

One of my teams isn't doing well except I have the most points left on the bench
              You are so right! I have been hard at work, maneuvering.....it is actually fun just doing that, and seeing if you can find an emerging player.

Comment

Thanks!

I have decided that I will be leaving this board (with the exception being fantasy football). After so many good years, and so many nice people. Things are different, and the best way for me is not this way. And that's ok. Time to take care of some things, stay as healthy as can be, and seek other challenges/opportunities.

As for FF, I will check in, and post as usual. As far as I am concerned I will keep involved, because it's fun and I do not want to let anyone down. But of course all will be fine either way, because of the folks involved!

Thanks to all who have made my time special! I was not sure if I should even post this, but because of my years of involvement, I wanted to at least leave a small note. As I say, so many good folks!

And yes, I regret some of my posts along the way. I have pretty good intentions, but I am not near perfect. Sorry to anyone I may have offended. Sometimes my words come out much louder than intended.

Conversely, to those who treated me so kind, gave me more space than I may have deserved, tried to understand my sense of humour, and may have even shared comments more privately............You will not be forgotten!!!

Finally....I appreciate any good will, but I am not posting this expecting anything in return. I just felt the need to advise.

Take care,

Dave

(Go Broncos!!!)

Comment

Good luck in whatever you do, wherever you go.

You know we'll be here if you ever change your mind.

Administrator
                  sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

OMG really?

You are the rock of the Broncos Country site!
                    I think you have hinted this to me before, but I guess I was denying it and really didn't see you leaving totally.
                    I understand, but am really going to miss your posts and comments.
                    Although I have never met you, I consider you a friend and always will.

Good luck friend.

Comment

Everybody leaves, everybody comes back.
                      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Hope you change your mind Can!
                        Simply wouldn't be the same without you

Comment

You will be missed CanDB!!! I hope you return soon
                          sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                          Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                          PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

That's unfortunate. Just when I start getting active again, why must you leave!? .

Comment

Best wishes to you and your's, Can!! It's been a pleasure!
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X