No announcement yet.

Cutting Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to see this CanDB. I enjoy your posts here, even if I don't always respond to them. I often read posts I don't respond to, but still enjoy reading the idea that was posted. Anyways, I know I haven't been around as much as I used to be, but will still hit you up come FF time to see if you're playing just like I do everyone. I will be a bit of a pain probably and even message you multiple times before I give up and fill your spot if you don't respond, because I'm like that. Hope you change your mind and return at some time when you feel like participating on the boards again though....
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Thought I'd just interject that I appreciate the kind words, and look forward to responding to those individually (one way or another). I am checking in of course. The bond is pretty strong!

Once again, I wish you all the very best! Health and Happiness!

Comment

Damn, pretty shocked by this. Good luck to you CanDB.... I appreciate all the advice you sent my way when I was feeling negative or acting a fool. Lol, I've grown out of that stage now. I'm a lifer on this board so if you decide to start posting on the regular again I'll be here man.

Good luck

Comment

HUMCALC, ROD, and Can all announcing departures within a month of each other. Strange. Can will be the first one to break the seal, and come back though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            HUMCALC, ROD, and Can all announcing departures within a month of each other. Strange. Can will be the first one to break the seal, and come back though.
            Yeah, it's sad to see people go, but they each have their own reasons for leaving. Some stick to their decision to leave, some never really leave. Life of a MB.
            Administrator
            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Good luck, Dave.

Keep representing up in the fair lands of the north, eh!

Comment

A break, extended or otherwise, is often good for the mind and the soul.

Hoping you can take it easy, enjoy the offseason, and choose to return when football gets exciting again!

Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  Yeah, it's sad to see people go, but they each have their own reasons for leaving. Some stick to their decision to leave, some never really leave. Life of a MB.
                  As for those who never leave, it is not relevant to this thread. That's another discussion, and I would prefer, not one for this personal thread. However, I am totally fine with Spice's comment about Rod and HC, because I spent a lot of time with both. The comment had personal relevance.

Regardless....I am the one leaving, and I posted here to say my farewell and thanks, and that's what I would prefer this thread to be about. I will continue for a short time to check in here periodically, because it matters to me who drops in. And I will stay involved with FF, because it's fun. And yes, I will check into threads that interest me, not to discuss, but to read what's going on. That's why I came here in the first place. For information about the Broncos, and for different perspectives about the team and the league. Anyone can do that, for all general discussion type threads.

Leaving, in terms of active posting, is not something I take lightly. But if I may, lets not discuss this further. You can reach me if you want to.

Thanks for your consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                    A break, extended or otherwise, is often good for the mind and the soul.

Hoping you can take it easy, enjoy the offseason, and choose to return when football gets exciting again!

I have a load of respect for many members. But I want to publicly state that you have been an amazing administrator, and right there for me, pretty much from day one. And though we've had a couple of "debates", I never doubted your intentions. I believe you were more right than I, in such cases. My passion/emotions might have come in the way, no matter how correct I thought I was.

Take care my friend. Stay in touch if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      As for those who never leave, it is not relevant to this thread. That's another discussion, and I would prefer, not one for this personal thread. However, I am totally fine with Spice's comment about Rod and HC, because I spent a lot of time with both. The comment had personal relevance.

Regardless....I am the one leaving, and I posted here to say my farewell and thanks, and that's what I would prefer this thread to be about. I will continue for a short time to check in here periodically, because it matters to me who drops in. And I will stay involved with FF, because it's fun. And yes, I will check into threads that interest me, not to discuss, but to read what's going on. That's why I came here in the first place. For information about the Broncos, and for different perspectives about the team and the league. Anyone can do that, for all general discussion type threads.

Leaving, in terms of active posting, is not something I take lightly. But if I may, lets not discuss this further. You can reach me if you want to.

Bold: Got it, thread closed.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        I know Rastic closed the thread, but since you directly quoted me and pretty much called me out, I'm replying to you.

The post that you quoted was from Peanut the mod. I have no problem with Spice's post. He said nothing wrong. Mods get blamed for a lot of things and I wanted people to know that sometimes people leave and it has nothing to do with us (mods). HUM stated his reason pretty clearly. We have no idea why -Rod- left.

It's a fact. Some leave, some change their minds. I'm sorry that it doesn't fit into your personal agenda for this thread. I'm not sure why you're trying to give an admin/mod a directive on how and what to post.

As long as you stay within the CoC, you are free to do what you want. If you ever change your mind about being active again, we'll be here.

Good luck.
                        Administrator
                        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                        X