No announcement yet.

If You Build It................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my car has been in the shop for five days....

husband cooked dinner, but by the time I got home with rush hour traffic it was cold ....

the opportunity to better myself is an option, but I'm too tired to do so at this moment....

In my career, I mostly get yelled at all day long ...

my family/friends are invaluable - I will give you that

I'm very rarely given the option to control the remote, unless the hubby has left or it's sunday when he doesn't have a choice what game we watch.

hmmm, america is good.

yeah, things are ok I guess.
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

All I have going for me is a FANTASTIC DVD collection and an irritating but loving family
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I doubt that the masses all sit back and think about how wonderful it is to have a warm, well-lit dwelling in the cold of winter

or a vehicle that minimizes the time and distance between places and people

or good food on our table

or so many good things that one could easily take for granted

Not I. Every once in a while I take a moment, to honour privilege/opportunity/love......and all that is right in my world.
        ... OR a great football organization that has been to the SB 8 times, won 3 times and are still the reigning SB champions. Has won 5 AFC West championships in a row.

or the opportunity to complain about our football team that is "ONLY" 8-4 and still has a chance to win the SB ... AGAIN.

ok, now that I got that out of my "crawl space" and put in so many good things that one could easily take for granted like ... health.

May I say GOOD POST CanDB!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
          ... OR a great football organization that has been to the SB 8 times, won 3 times and are still the reigning SB champions. Has won 5 AFC West championships in a row.

or the opportunity to complain about our football team that is "ONLY" 8-4 and still has a chance to win the SB ... AGAIN.

ok, now that I got that out of my "crawl space" and put in so many good things that one could easily take for granted like ... health.

May I say GOOD POST CanDB!
          Yes you may, but thanks for contributing! And I will add one.....

or having a fun place to hang like this!:thumb:

Comment

Working...
          X