X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to wait and all this later.
    sigpic

Comment

Before I opened the thread, I was thinking Can was talking about some guy named 'Will Power.'

I think technology is making people weird. Look at me for example.
      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
        Before I opened the thread, I was thinking Can was talking about some guy named 'Will Power.'

I think technology is making people weird. Look at me for example.
        Will Power was the 2014 Verizon IndyCar Series champion. He would have won in 2013 but he made some key mistakes. Like crashing.

I'm looking at you. How are you weird? Weird is good.
        Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          Will Power was the 2014 Verizon IndyCar Series champion. He would have won in 2013 but he made some key mistakes. Like crashing.

I'm looking at you. How are you weird? Weird is good.
          The preservation of Will Power aside...I whole heartedly agree, that weird is the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

I'm looking at you
            . How are you weird? Weird is good.
            I can just imagine the possibilities......like if Will Power was the name of Adam.......and a voice in the sky calling out the dude who took a bite of the apple: "Is Will Power gone????"

Now, as for the bolded part, are you saying mods can actually see us? Just a second.....*scans entire room for camera

Carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              I can just imagine the possibilities......like if Will Power was the name of Adam.......and a voice in the sky calling out the dude who took a bite of the apple: "Is Will Power gone????"

Now, as for the bolded part, are you saying mods can actually see us? Just a second.....*scans entire room for camera

Carry on!
              Eureka! The birth of the death of will power!

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                Eureka! The birth of the death of will power!

Sorry to all the Will Powers out there!:doh: May you live forever!!:

:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                  I wouldn't say we as as a species have lost our will power. More like, we have lost our will. People have lost interest in things that used to interest them, they are bored. People look around at everyone else and don't feel a connection anymore. Like, for instance, that horrible thing that recently happened in Chicago. People just don't care. They don't care about themselves and they certainly don't care about others.
                  I agree 100%. I've lost interest in just about everything, but what I do like, I'll fight tooth and nail until I die to protect
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Oh oh.......my wife is going to catch me with those extra Christmas desserts on my plate tonight. I wish she wasn't so concerned about potential negative impacts on my health!!!

I guess all those gym work outs and all that shoveling (of snow) does not warrant the additional sweets!:brick:

Comment

Working...
                    X