X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by MHOC View Post
    I'm back on mobile and you hit full site and it does nothing. You can't see the sheriff star or anything. Also you can't see your info on that stuff when you go to setting ms online.

I'd love to give out cps(might have a few friends ) but I come here for bronco talk or list new info that might not be posted yet
    You keep on posting. I give out a reasonable amount of CPs. I will check out your work. I look for any sort of value add. That definition may vary a lot between members, but I think / (hope) I am pretty fair about it.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    I'm back on mobile and you hit full site and it does nothing. You can't see the sheriff star or anything. Also you can't see your info on that stuff when you go to setting ms online.

I'd love to give out cps(might have a few friends ) but I come here for bronco talk or list new info that might not be posted yet
    Depending on your mobile browser you might need to look in the browser menu to switch to desktop rather than clicking on the link on the page.

Leave a comment:

• MHOC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Why is a CP a bother? You read posts, if you like them CP them. BTW I need 149 to reach my next level I've also given out THOUSANDS since I've been on here

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Well always using my iphone and never been able to check CPs or giving them out, I figured id log on to a computer and look. so after 3.5 years and 1300 someting post I have a total of 65 lol. Im embarrassed that all those post only equaled such a small few.lol Guess i havent made to much of an impact on here lol
    just thought I would share since i logged in and got a good laugh at myself.

BTW the board is really cool on a cp, wished i could use the features on my phone

Go Broncos and while im logged in then I will................. :lombardi:
    I would say a lot of members do not CP. They're here to talk football and can't be bothered with CPs. You shouldn't be embarrassed nor should it be a reflection on your impact here.

When you're on mobile, try the "Request desktop site". You should be able to CP from there.

Leave a comment:

• MHOC
    started a topic CP's and the site

CP's and the site

Well always using my iphone and never been able to check CPs or giving them out, I figured id log on to a computer and look. so after 3.5 years and 1300 someting post I have a total of 65 lol. Im embarrassed that all those post only equaled such a small few.lol Guess i havent made to much of an impact on here lol
    just thought I would share since i logged in and got a good laugh at myself.

BTW the board is really cool on a cp, wished i could use the features on my phone

Go Broncos and while im logged in then I will................. :lombardi:
Working...
X