Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sophia23
    replied
    That would suck to have to live out your divorce publicly. I was glad to read that he wasn't being punished for public airing of their laundry though .... none of my business, I just appreciate him on the field.

Leave a comment:

• JJBroncoFan
    replied
    I wouldn't condone this behavior if true, but the family courts are built to reward liars and hold very little risk for those who get caught fabricating. Hopefully this doesn't become a distraction for him.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Meh, I like Sanders. I'm not gonna act like I know what goes on in his life. It's none of my business.

Just perform on the field.

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Now the Bronco off-season is officially underway! And a little scandal has proven to help our odds of reaching the SB lately.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosIsLife
    replied
    Yeah, hopefully he signed a pre-nup or the divorce could be distracting during next season.

She's about to get all his money.

As others have said, I don't care what he does on his private time. As long as he produces on the field, it's all good.

Just means Dmac's sorry self will be more insufferable than usual where Sanders is concerned, as if I don't already have enough of a good reason to not listen to the Drive.
    Last edited by BroncosIsLife; 02-21-2017, 08:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    This is why children should be taught to root for the name on the front and not the name on the back.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Report: Sanders won't be punished for alleged practice incident

http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Report...ident-51401297

TMZ set off an online firestorm Monday after publishing court filings from Gabriella Sanders, the estranged wife of Emmanuel Sanders who claimed, among other things, that the Denver Broncos' receiver purposely blew off practice to go partying.

But it appears nothing else will come of it.

Although the Broncos chose not to issue a comment on the story, Eric Goodman of Mile High Sports Radio reported the team isn't concerned and doesn't expect to discipline Sanders.

Additionally, a source told Troy Renck of Denver7 that Sanders was "transparent" about his absence, which was excused at the time, and he has the Broncos' support.

The alleged incident in question occurred on Nov. 21, during the lead-up to Denver's Week 12 home meeting with the Kansas City Chiefs, when Sanders requested off from practice to fly to Houston for the birth of his child. Gabriella Sanders asserted that was a lie, and Emmanuel instead wanted to party.

Gabriella, who's filed for divorce, also accused Sanders of committing multiple acts of adultery and spending "thousands upon thousands of dollars on girlfriends." She says there's no chance of a reconciliation.

"When he's not playing football on the field, he 'plays the field' with numerous women whom he is or has committed adultery," she claimed in the Texas court filings.

Coincidentally (or not), Sanders had his finest outing of the season that week against the Chiefs, hauling in seven passes for a game-high 162 yards and a touchdown in Denver's 30-27 overtime loss.

Sanders, who inked a three-year, $33 million extension last September, finished the 2016 campaign with 79 receptions for 1,032 yards and five TDs, earning his second-career Pro Bowl nod.

Gabriella and Emmanuel have two children together.

Leave a comment:

• gtown53
    replied
    Frankly, what anyone on this planet, other than myself, does in their private life is none of my business.

And that doesn't even begin to address the fact that the accusations are coming from someone involved in a Divorce Proceeding.

Leave a comment:

• worldsoutro
    replied
    No big deal, guys cheat on thier wives all the time. As long as it doesn't affect his performance on the field then it's no biggie.

Leave a comment:

• FR Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    There were pictures of him in the hospital with the baby. I don't get it.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.9news...zoie/369567364
    Suggested missed practice was in November, baby born and pictures a couple weeks later. That is the inconsistency.

Disappointing if true. I do see a problem with a "leader" taking off to party when he should be at practice. Especially with a struggling offense. Speaks to big issues of lying to coaches and teammates about team responsibilities. I will leave the morality and character issues of treating his wife the way he may have for another day.

Wonder if his teammates called him out on it at the time. Or now? Doubt it was hidden from all of them. Maybe Talib (and others) should have been in his face more then Okung's.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    According to his wife, he missed practice November 21st to go out partying and skipped the birth of his child. He was given permission to miss practice for the birth of his child. She also states he has bought numerous women cars, cheated, and has atleast one other girl pregnant. Obviously this doesn't take away how hard he plays.. But it does worry me if true.
    Hell has no wrath like a woman scorned ....

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/12/13/...ing-birth-nfl/
    Last edited by Beagle; 02-20-2017, 08:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied
    I hope he had a pre nup because she about to railroad him in this divorce. Hopefully this doesn't affect his focus mentally.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    His x is salty her ATM machines moving on.

This will be an ugly one.
    Thanks, I was having a hard time posting the picture. This claim makes no sense whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

https://www.google.com/amp/www.9news...zoie/369567364
    His x is salty. her ATM machines moving on.

This will be an ugly one.
    Last edited by rst08tierney; 02-21-2017, 08:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied

https://www.google.com/amp/www.9news.com/amp/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/emmanuel-sanders-is-a-dad-again-this-time-to-baby-zoie/369567364
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 02-20-2017, 07:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X