Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bar rules

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by westside Bronco View Post
    Just to be clear, I was NOT sleeping, just relaxing.

    Fine line I guess..
    Tender was probably being an ass. Are you a reg?
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #17
      Being polite and kind with the bartender has actually gotten me lots of free drinks.

      Me " hey I think you forgot a few drinks on my tab"

      Bartender "nope want another shot of Jameson?"
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        Being polite and kind with the bartender has actually gotten me lots of free drinks.

        Me " hey I think you forgot a few drinks on my tab"

        Bartender "nope want another shot of Jameson?"
        Thats a good bartender.
        sigpic

        Hooray, beer!

        Comment


        • #19

          Comment


          • #20
            Cory,

            Not a Reg. at that Bar.

            It was across from A Baseball Staduim, before a game.

            Next game, will find a different Bar, that's how those things go.

            Also, when I am in Denver I will show up at your Bar.

            I will be the guy.. WITH HIS EYES CLOSED .

            Comment


            • #21
              Maybe start a scotch, cigar n nap bar? lol
              Glen Haven Fire

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                Maybe start a scotch, cigar n nap bar? lol
                Yes......maybe have a small separate room for dozing off. You pay for the drinks plus so much an hour to sleep it off. Maybe a drink limit, and a sleep limit as well.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Yes......maybe have a small separate room for dozing off. You pay for the drinks plus so much an hour to sleep it off. Maybe a drink limit, and a sleep limit as well.
                  As they would say in arrested development show "we have a business model...er plan"
                  Glen Haven Fire

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                    As they would say in arrested development show "we have a business model...er plan"
                    You are talking my language......Arrested Development, snoozing and places where drinking is welcomed!!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                      I would guess sleeping at a bar to me would be a sign that your cut off from drinking?

                      Dont go to a military bar...tons of rules. Like if Sam and i were at a bar and he slapped down a coin of his, i would be buying him drinks the rest of the night as my coin is hanging at home on the wall (dont drink much these days...)

                      Goes for a group ride too if you stop for a beverage...
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X