The Typo/Autocorrect Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Typo/Autocorrect Thread

I don't know about you guys, but my phone...it has it out to make me look like an illiterate moron and it's trying it's best to present my sexual orientation differently than is actually the case

I thought it would be a fun to share some of my phone's attempts to sabotage me and see if anyone else has some fun ones to add.

Here are just a few of my phone's gems

Suck it up, burrito
    Supposed to be "suck it up buttercup

I'm grading testicles
    Supposed to say "I'm grading test calls" In response to my wife's question of what I was doing for the day.

I'm feeling super gay today
    Supposed to say "I'm feeling super gassy today".

I'm sure anyone that has communicated with me on facebook has several from my phone to add.
    sigpic

You must be fun to text with.

How you doing, Frey? --- Double check before you send.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Had another great one today. Meant to say that my arm still hurts like the dickens today.

My phone said "my arm still hurts like the chickens today"

Peanut, I should pay close attention, but sometimes I just swype and hit send lol.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        I don't know about you guys, but my phone...it has it out to make me look like an illiterate moron and it's trying it's best to present my sexual orientation differently than is actually the case

I thought it would be a fun to share some of my phone's attempts to sabotage me and see if anyone else has some fun ones to add.

Here are just a few of my phone's gems

Supposed to be "suck it up buttercup

Supposed to say "I'm grading test calls" In response to my wife's question of what I was doing for the day.

Supposed to say "I'm feeling super gassy today".

I'm sure anyone that has communicated with me on facebook has several from my phone to add.
        With today being Pride Day, are you SURE your inner self isn't.... eh never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

I'm grading testicles
          I think that's what my Urologist said to me last week!

Comment

Working...
          X