So The New Neighbours.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So The New Neighbours.......

Have a carving of a bird in their front yard, and since they recently put it up, we have had some ducks wandering around our street....something I am not sure I have ever seen.

Oh oh......they also have a carving of a big rock......does that mean we are in for an avalanche!!!

(I'll have to see what's going on in their backyard!)

Well, if it was me, I'd put up a carving of a bikini in my front yard ASAP! :thumb:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
      Well, if it was me, I'd put up a carving of a bikini in my front yard ASAP! :thumb:
      I was thinking it too bud!!

Maybe a bank vault.....

then again, in my case that might attract robbers!!:doh:

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Have a carving of a bird in their front yard, and since they recently put it up, we have had some ducks wandering around our street....something I am not sure I have ever seen.

Oh oh......they also have a carving of a big rock......does that mean we are in for an avalanche!!!

(I'll have to see what's going on in their backyard!)
        Oh, I'd be just a tad leary. For some reason it reminds me of W. W. Jacobs' Monkey's Paw. Your wish will be granted, but will incur some terrible ironic fate.

Or...maybe your neighbor will!

Sneak a Lombardi in there, bud! :thumb:
        To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
          Oh, I'd be just a tad leary. For some reason it reminds me of W. W. Jacobs' Monkey's Paw. Your wish will be granted, but will incur some terrible ironic fate.

Or...maybe your neighbor will!

Sneak a Lombardi in there, bud! :thumb:
          Yes Yes!!!

IF YOU CARVE IT, THEY WILL COME

Comment

Of course I wouldn't spy on the new neighbours, and whatever is going on in their backyard.....

Comment

The new neighbours are pretty nice. They like to share. Offered me this nice little tool to take care of any mosquitoes or pesty bugs that may bother us in future.....

So kind!

Comment

The new neighbours are pretty nice. They like to share. Offered me this nice little tool to take care of any mosquitoes or pesty bugs that may bother us in future.....

So kind!
                Heavy artillery is right. I forgot, do you have those gigantic arctic mosquitoes (like the kind in Alaska) out in your neck of the woods? You need a blood transfusion if one of those gets you!

Comment

Heavy artillery is right. I forgot, do you have those gigantic arctic mosquitoes (like the kind in Alaska) out in your neck of the woods? You need a blood transfusion if one of those gets you!

Ironically, this has been an almost mosquito free summer, and I am still appreciative. We were supposed to have less of the little "nuisance" types, and more of the larger kind......but so far so good, and dare I say it, it's almost September.

Been very fortunate with the weather and the bugs this summer.......touch wood!

Comment

Ironically, this has been an almost mosquito free summer, and I am still appreciative. We were supposed to have less of the little "nuisance" types, and more of the larger kind......but so far so good, and dare I say it, it's almost September.

Been very fortunate with the weather and the bugs this summer.......touch wood!
                    Oh, good! Them buggers bring nothing good.

Autumn is right around the corner, bud! :thumb:

Comment

Oh, good! Them buggers bring nothing good.

Autumn is right around the corner, bud! :thumb:
                      Knowing you......you would love autumn in canuckland! Often warm days, but with cooler, crisper nights....and the most beautiful colours that the trees can offer. The harvest season begins, and there are new and unique flavours in the air!!! (and fewer and fewer bugs in that same air!!)

Comment

Knowing you......you would love autumn in canuckland! Often warm days, but with cooler, crisper nights....and the most beautiful colours that the trees can offer. The harvest season begins, and there are new and unique flavours in the air!!! (and fewer and fewer bugs in that same air!!)
                        Sounds like heaven, bro!

Comment

Working...
                        X