Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 - Never To Be Forgotten

Shame on anyone who does
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        We will never forget.

Terrorists cannot destroy freedom. As long as there is a breath of air in our lungs, they will never even dent our resolve.
        To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

I just found this.

I've mentioned in past anniversaries about being at Dover for the first NASCAR race after 9-11. It was a feeling that was hard to describe. Dale Jr. talks about it and this shows part of the crowd. Just imagine 140,000+ people chanting "USA".

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            I just found this.

I've mentioned in past anniversaries about being at Dover for the first NASCAR race after 9-11. It was a feeling that was hard to describe. Dale Jr. talks about it and this shows part of the crowd. Just imagine 140,000+ people chanting "USA".

That's a powerful image. America united.
            To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
              I just found this.

Feels like a different universe from what we are today. It sounds beautiful! Hopefully we can figure out how to become un-polarized on EVERYTHING and become One Nation again accepting of each others differences, hopefully without a massive tragedy either. USA! :usa: USA! :usa: USA! :usa:
              sigpic
              BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Working...
              X