Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    Right on! Welcome to dog life, bro!
    Gman....I must say, I've been in the dog house so often that I feel like I am well established in the fraternity.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Gman....I must say, I've been in the dog house so often that I feel like I am well established in the fraternity.

Well, at least now you can have some company out there!
      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I am not convinced about getting a dog, but we are talking about it. Just not sure I want to care for another "individual" at this point. But show me a cute puppy, and I will probably want to take it home!

OK....it can not be a big dog, because someday a condo will likely be in the cards, and they are sometimes quite strict. Perhaps 25 pounds as a limit. But I am not "big" on really "small" dogs. Sure seem to be a lot of poodle mixes these days, but I am not sold on them just yet. And if you have them, please do not take this wrong....they are very cute and from what I can tell, they are typically great pets!

So.....

- it can not be heavier than 25 pounds at maturity
        - good temperament
        - does not shed
        - easily trained (do not want a "barker")
        - likes people

That's a start.

Any suggestions?

(Thanks in advance!)
        Under 25 lbs?

It's called cat

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
          Under 25 lbs?

It's called cat
          Heard that a few times.....I guess that's what weight you go with if you want highly intelligent and big lover of people. Plus she's very strong, can run like the wind and acts like cold winter days are a piece of cake.

Perfect combo.

Comment

Working...
          X