Whats your biggest Pet peeve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your biggest Pet peeve?

What are your biggest pet peeves(things that bother you). Mine are when random people add and try to talk to me on ICQ and people with B O.

People who are constantly late, I cant stand that. Also, when my cat takes a dump at night, she makes such a racket in her litter it wakes me up.

Comment

when people touch me when they talk....

Comment

I hate it when I'm walking down the street and I get shot in a drive-by for no apparent reason. That really gets on my nerves.

Comment

People that drive slower than the speed limit.
          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

close talkers............I hate that get out of my personal space..........and people that smoke around me.....cigarettes are disgusting.......If anyone is smoking around me or my family I will tell them to move!
            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

PEOPLE in general

I hate everyone on the road - no one in Oklahoma knows how to drive - apparantly the cars here dont come with gas pedals, speedometers or turn signal, or rear view mirrors for that matter -

Dont get in my personal space or TOUCH me (unless I let you knwo its ok )

People who dont know how to tip properly - they want GREAT service but why should they have to actually pay for it - right - cause service people get paid soooo much (usually around $2.00 an hour)

People who bogart and dont share their weed - like you go to their house and they are like hey everyone wanna pitch in on the blunt - so you throw down - then when they come over they expect you to roll the fattie all by yourself

People that dont do their job

And when my cats use my new $2000 carpet as a litter box - here kitty kitty kitty :bang:

To Be Continued...
              Last edited by orangenblue420; 12-27-2004, 10:41 AM.

Comment

i agree with heaney-when people randomly add u and start talking to you.

when people look at u funny and u ask "what" they just say "nothing"

when my cat plays with something (making me get up and take it) and as soon as i sit down, she finds something else and it goes on for like half an hour

when people call me to ask me to call someone else to tell them to call the other person. its usually one of my friends asking me to call some guy to tell him to call her...just call him urself damit!

when people call me and want me to 3 way someone i dont know (..get ur head out of the gutter..i meant on the phone)

Comment

Hypocrites

Bossy people

People who touch me when they don't know me or if I don't like them

People who break their word

Snitches

Moochers

People who make hairtrigger assumptions without hearing the whole story

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I could come up with off the top of my head.
                  sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                    close talkers............I hate that get out of my personal space..........and people that smoke around me.....cigarettes are disgusting.......If anyone is smoking around me or my family I will tell them to move!
                    cigarettes are extremly stupid, i dont see how anyone can smoke them or anything, and yea i hate when people dont let me leave, or touch me when they talk....

Comment

Talking on the phone - I hate and a bigger pet peeve is people who dont understand that -

NFL ticket only being available through DirectTV

Styrofoam containers that make your food soggy by the time you get it back from the restaurant -

Fans that come to this board for no reason whatsoever other than to talk shy that doesnt even make sense

THE COLD - I HATE THE COLD

Comment

Ugly people sitting right across from you at your lunch table just staring at you and then you look at them a lose you appetite.

That beeping noise on your television alerting you of a thunderstorm warning.

When the Broncos lose.

Old people that bump into you and don't even say sorry.

When you are reading something, and that little box comes up when someone signs on AIM and you gotta wait till it goes down.

When teachers call on you and you have no clue what they are talking about, then you ask, can you go over it again, then they write you up.
                        Last edited by ReleaseTheBeast7; 12-27-2004, 10:56 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

when no deer show up at my stand....grrrrrrr

now that drives me up the wall

Comment

Originally posted by West
                            when no deer show up at my stand....grrrrrrr

now that drives me up the wall

Yeah but look at the bright side - neither did any Laoations

Comment

i thought the dude was japanese?

o and heres another...

when stupid idiots at my school think they know more football than me and they look at an ass trying to explain stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X