No announcement yet.

Sour Dough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh focaccia bread is delicious. Sounds really good for pizza dough.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
      It sure was. And the leftover pizza tasted as good or better the next day. Of course some folks say that with regular dough.

Looking forward to many more sourdough concoctions. But it does make my other breadmaking look like kid's stuff now. I am kind of embarrassed that it involves such little in the way of difficulty. But hey, I love that simple harvest bread I make, and it's something special when I cut off a piece soon after it cools down! In fact, we are going to have a simple sandwich supper after I make my next loaf, with a nice combo of quality meats, tomatoes from our garden, lettuce, mayo and some seasoning.....or whatever works best. Add a pickle and maybe a few chips. But it will definitely be about a half hour after I take it out of the oven.

Enough said....simple harvest bread and whatever sourdough we choose. Pretty nice stuff!:thumb:
      Last edited by CanDB; 08-18-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        When I was working at the Napa Valley Grille we made some amazing bacon cheeseburgers on focaccia with a garlic mayo aoli..... I'd love to have one of those again!!
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
        X