Happy New Year everybody.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year everybody.

Well 2018 is coming to a close. Finally. This has been a tough one for me but I am hopeful that 2019 will be much better. I wish each and every one of you a safe New Years Eve. Please, no drinking and driving. Someone somewhere might miss you. I am wishing each of you a every happy and blessed 2019. Here to you and yours and an awesome new year! :🍻 🍻 🍻

GO BRONCOS!!!
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 12-31-2018, 10:09 AM.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Happy New Years everyone... and to a winning offseason, draft, camp...and Season next year.
    sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year.

Be safe and have a great time.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!!!!
        sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
        Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
        PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Happy New Year!!

Be safe!
          Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Happy New year!

This is going to be a big change year!:thumb:

Comment

Happy New Year from Scotland. Best wishes to fellow Broncos fans across the pond... as Broncos fans, at midnight on the 31st of January, we waved farewell to 18...again.

and on that note!

Have a happy 19!
              Last edited by pozbaird; 01-01-2019, 02:40 AM.
              Renfrewshire Scotland - Colorado USA

Comment

Well now, yesterday and today remind me of pretty much every New Years Eve/Day, growing up.....COLD. But not for long!

The resolution I would like all to consider in '19, is to try being a little kinder to one another. Though we are all different, and yes, unique, we are all very much the same. I still believe that I can get to know almost anyone. My theory continues to be proven, every time I start talking with someone at the gym, or in the locker. Or pretty much anywhere. Sure, there are exceptions to every rule, but the odds are much better than you think. I've gotten to know a lot of fine folks this year, from pretty young to old boots like myself, just thru innocent, friendly interactions. And when they respond, I learn so much, about them, about the world, about the basics of this life. It's so easy....it actually surprises me.

So....ALL THE BEST....HERE'S TO YOUR HAPPINESS....WHEN IN DOUBT, TRY A LITTLE KINDNESS!

(to all)

Comment

Happy New Year! Hope it's a great year for all of you! :thumb:
                  To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Hope this year's a better year for everyone, no matter what 2018 brought you!
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                      Hope this year's a better year for everyone, no matter what 2018 brought you!
                      Amen. .
                      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                      X