I'm Leaving Everyone, PERMANENTLY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Leaving Everyone, PERMANENTLY!

I've accomplished everything that I've wanted to, thanks to you guys. I want to thank you guys for bringing a little sunshine into my otherwise very dark world I wish you and your loved ones nothing but the best :thumb:

P.S. At least you'll never have to hear me defend Trump/Tebow again
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Wait... what? This isn't April 1st. Humancalc, your responses are half the reason I get on this forum. You can't go anywhere!

Comment

You just made immortal... What the hell???
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        I've accomplished everything that I've wanted to, thanks to you guys. I want to thank you guys for bringing a little sunshine into my otherwise very dark world I wish you and your loved ones nothing but the best :thumb:

Why leave? If you enjoy the MB, why not continue and let us bring a little more sunshine? People enjoy having you here.

I hope you decide to stay.
        Administrator
        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Well I sure hope not, the place would definitely not be the same without you. You add a lot here and are a very valued member. You are definitely part of the BCMB family. I would like to hear from you for a lonnnng time to come.:thumb:
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Hey Hum, a number of people here support/supported Tebow. Differences of opinion is what makes lively conversation!

And conversation/interaction is the main reason for being in a forum in the first place, not pursuing rank.

I hope you reconsider. If you change your mind you will be welcomed back with open arms by many here, including myself.

If you don't, I wish you the best. Take good care of yourself and God bless.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Sorry to read this HUMCALC.... i enjoy having you on the boards, as you play a big part in this community. Wish you the very best though, if you decide to make a permanent departure. You'll be missed.
              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

What? You can't leave Hum! It's a violation of the rules! Newly minted Immortals are required to do charitable work here on the boards (bond tours, speaking engagements, etc.), what with the celebrity and all.

Stick around, bro! You're like family!
                To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

OMG...really?

Don't leave HumCalc. You have a lot of friends in this group!
                  Maybe you need a month or two away and then come back? (I did that a few months ago)
                  I hope you reconsider.

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                    OMG...really?

Don't leave HumCalc. You have a lot of friends in this group!
                    Maybe you need a month or two away and then come back? (I did that a few months ago)
                    I hope you reconsider.
                    A little time away makes the heart grow fonder.
                    sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                    X