A380 super jumbo jet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A380 super jumbo jet

has anyone else seen this "super jumbo jet?" thats just crazy...its like a lil moving town..

http://www.airbus.com/media/a380_family.asp

its got hot tubs,showers, a store, and i think they're working on getting a fitness center on it, and a lot more.... thats just crazy...lol.

Well, I guess we're just trying to make sure that the bigger, stronger world trade towers have something to fear... =p

Comment

Originally posted by margerafanisbac
      has anyone else seen this "super jumbo jet?" thats just crazy...its like a lil moving town..

http://www.airbus.com/media/a380_family.asp

its got hot tubs,showers, a store, and i think they're working on getting a fitness center on it, and a lot more.... thats just crazy...lol.

it is indeed a superjet. but can you imagine what it would cost to fly in that thing? a flight of luxery, never thought i would hear thouse words together. lmao could you imagine being on the tredmill when you hit a bit o' turbulance?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
        it is indeed a superjet. but can you imagine what it would cost to fly in that thing? a flight of luxery, never thought i would hear thouse words together. lmao could you imagine being on the tredmill when you hit a bit o' turbulance?
        lol...yeah its be expensive and a rough ride on a tread mill. but hey, if ur on the jet, and ur running on the treadmill, would u be technically be going faster then the tredmill? lol someone has to worry about crap like that. that person is me

Comment

I wish they would make them faster and not bigger. I would rather get there faster than have a longer flight with some conveniences I would probably never use anyway. lol
          "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

lol...yeah its be expensive and a rough ride on a tread mill. but hey, if ur on the jet, and ur running on the treadmill, would u be technically be going faster then the tredmill? lol someone has to worry about crap like that. that person is me

but the tread is on the jet too, so wouldnt it be the same thing only your way up it the air and you would probly get tired faster. id would be on for three minutes and say "ah scr*w it im goin to the hot tubs". hey, i could keep it pimpin in the air lmao.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
              but the tread is on the jet too, so wouldnt it be the same thing only your way up it the air and you would probly get tired faster. id would be on for three minutes and say "ah scr*w it im goin to the hot tubs". hey, i could keep it pimpin in the air lmao.
              lol yeah i could see the BPFB in the hot tub pimpin it...

Comment

Saw that on the news time will tell

Comment

lol someone has to worry about crap like that. that person is me
                  lol

personally, i'm a bit suspicious of riding on heavy metal objects way up in the sky. i think i'll give that one a few years to work out its kinks before i hop on.
                  sigpic
                  go broncos
                  share the sidewalk
                  liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripes, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol.

Any guesses on where that's from?

I'm guessing Jared's gonna guess it first but I'm just guessing I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X