June 29th, 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 29th, 2002

Long time members will remember that every year at this time I make a post in memory of my late brother Jason Sopko. He was killed by a hit and run driver while crossing the street. The driver did not slow down, stop or swerve and the police never caught him.

Every year on the anniversary the we wear his favorite color (green) or Broncos gear (his favorite team). We would be honored if you could join us in celebrating him.

God Bless

Southie
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

I will wear green or Broncos gear to honor your brother on 6/29.
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      Long time members will remember that every year at this time I make a post in memory of my late brother Jason Sopko. He was killed by a hit and run driver while crossing the street. The driver did not slow down, stop or swerve and the police never caught him.

Every year on the anniversary the we wear his favorite color (green) or Broncos gear (his favorite team). We would be honored if you could join us in celebrating him.

God Bless

Southie
      Green it is.....
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I'll wear Broncos gear.

Comment

Broncos gear for me.
          sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Thinking of you and your family, Southie.

Administrator
            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
            X