Why doesn't anyone vote on threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't anyone vote on threads?

You can vote on every thread on how much you like it. I was just wondering why more people don't do this. If we all rated threads then it's easier to sift the good ones from the bad. Of course how good a thread is all a matter of opinion, I happen to think mine are the stuff of legend (ha ha) but I realise that not everyone shares my unique vision.

So therefore I encourage you all to start voting on threads and please don't be a bunch of haters.

I vote this thread terrible...

Comment

Ummmm......I'm not registered to vote...???...

Comment

LMAO.

Yeah, this thread sucks.

It's like what you said, TDK. It's all about opinion. How many stars a thread has holds little influence over whether or not I want to see it. Besides, you can look at a threads title and see if you would like it or not most of the time. I guess I see voting for threads as something that's unecessary.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
          I vote this thread terrible...

Jeez, Eddy. I didn't expect you to be such a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
            LMAO.

Yeah, this thread sucks.

It's like what you said, TDK. It's all about opinion. How many stars a thread has holds little influence over whether or not I want to see it. Besides, you can look at a threads title and see if you would like it or not most of the time. I guess I see voting for threads as something that's unecessary.

Some of the people here are horrible with thread titles though.

My favorite thread title is " A question....." when instead, they could have just ASKED THE DAMN QUESTION IN THE FRIGGIN THREAD TITLE!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X