Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't stop eating these pumpkin seeds!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't stop eating these pumpkin seeds!!

There's this Mexican food store next to my apartment that sells these pumpkin seeds that are really addictive. I bought them about a month ago and now I can't stop. I keep going back for more. I wouldn't be surprised if they put some kind drug in it to keep you hooked. I'm sure that the pumpkin seed industry wants a peice of the tabaaco industry so be prepared to see some more pumpkin seed advertisements around. Pretty soon there will be only certain sections where you can eat pumpkin seeds and you'll have to go outside to eat them when your in public or at someones house. People will turn thier noses up at you when you pop a couple in your mouth. And there will be pumpkin patches (as in transdermal) and pumpkin gum that help you ween yourself off of pumpkin seeds.

Benny

Dude my daughter makes the best punkin seeds EVER - its weird but true - she makes them every halloween and they are the freakin BOMB DIGGITY - I dont know what she does to them but everytime they turn out fantastic

Are the ones you are eating fresh or or they processed?

Comment

nothing like fresh toasted pumpkin seeds after making a jack o lantern.

A little garlic salt on em right before they go in the oven......yum.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
        Dude my daughter makes the best punkin seeds EVER - its weird but true - she makes them every halloween and they are the freakin BOMB DIGGITY - I dont know what she does to them but everytime they turn out fantastic

Are the ones you are eating fresh or or they processed?

Ohh they're processed all right, processed with flava!!!

Comment

i still like salted sunflower seeds
          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
            i still like salted sunflower seeds

I still like em too.

Have you ever had chocolate covered sunflower seeds?

Those are shiza hiz nit from da bizo homie!

I have no idea what I just said.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
              I still like em too.

Have you ever had chocolate covered sunflower seeds?

Those are shiza hiz nit from da bizo homie!

I have no idea what I just said.
              HAHAHA!

no actually, i like anything salty. ANYTHING. Chocolate just doesnt do for me what SALT does
              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

You should try chocolate dipped potato chips. ( I swear, they are real! I've had them!) Usually found in gourmet chocolate places or some gift shops that have a sweets counter. Good stuff.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                  I dont know what she does to them but everytime they turn out fantastic

She probably picks her nose and mixesthat in there, or maybe some of that stuff from under her toenails. I would keep this on a strict "Don't ask, don't tell" policy.

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                    HAHAHA!

no actually, i like anything salty. ANYTHING.
                    ....that's what she said.....
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

prolly enhance with some of your 'ish'......missing any?
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Pumpkin seeds + old bay flavoring = BLIZZAU (thats a good thing)

Comment

I watched the third Harry Potter movie the other day and when the executioner cut that pumpkin in half, it reminded me of how great pumpkin seeds were and made me want some. I don't have access to pumpkins up in these parts during this time of the year, but there is this Mexican food store that I know of...maybe I'll look there for some. I know they carry these burnt peanuts that are awesome.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                          Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                          Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                          Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                            I watched the third Harry Potter movie the other day and when the executioner cut that pumpkin in half, it reminded me of how great pumpkin seeds were and made me want some. I don't have access to pumpkins up in these parts during this time of the year, but there is this Mexican food store that I know of...maybe I'll look there for some. I know they carry these burnt peanuts that are awesome.

If you go to that store, they're under Semilla Toastada Con Sal.

Comment

Yo Uula, if you want some pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds shoot me a pm and Ill send some to ya..

Comment

Working...
                              X