Huge Broncos Fan Passes in Sleep;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Broncos Fan Passes in Sleep;

This thread is not about me. It is for someone I have never met. It is about a Full On Broncos Fan. Like many of you I gather all the info I can where I can about the Broncos. Yesterday I came across a post on Face Book of a Fan telling of his Friend & Broncos Fan who had passed during the night. He put up a picture of his friend wearing his Broncos Regalia he was so at peace & happy. It would be Great & If BroncosCountry could/would show some compassion for that Family & the Friend who posted the event. Many of you may be on Face Book if you would type into the Search Bar..... Denver Broncos Fan Club-DC Chapter that page should come up so you can see & read about him. Let his Family & Friend know BroncosCountry is 1 Family UnitedinOrange. I don't just say that. I live that.

Thanks to Samparnell & Peanut;

Both of these people were very helpful in getting a stirring story out. THANKS to Both of you for your input & responses.

Comment

Originally posted by KY. Bronco View Post
      This thread is not about me. It is for someone I have never met. It is about a Full On Broncos Fan. Like many of you I gather all the info I can where I can about the Broncos. Yesterday I came across a post on Face Book of a Fan telling of his Friend & Broncos Fan who had passed during the night. He put up a picture of his friend wearing his Broncos Regalia he was so at peace & happy. It would be Great & If BroncosCountry could/would show some compassion for that Family & the Friend who posted the event. Many of you may be on Face Book if you would type into the Search Bar..... Denver Broncos Fan Club-DC Chapter that page should come up so you can see & read about him. Let his Family & Friend know BroncosCountry is 1 Family UnitedinOrange. I don't just say that. I live that.
      Here is the link to the FB page..

https://m.facebook.com/groups/526030...rofile_browser
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I'm glad we could help.
        Administrator
        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I hope there's a lot of responses.

Thanks for the link Saddle.
          Administrator
          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

to a fellow fan....
            sigpic

Comment

Broncos Country is worse off without you.

Comment

Rest easy fan......
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Thank-You Saddletramp for putting up those links. That is one gift I have not yet learned. Thanks to All those Responding to acknowledge one of it's own .

Comment

Working...
                  X