Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KY. Bronco
    replied
    Thank-You Saddletramp for putting up those links. That is one gift I have not yet learned. Thanks to All those Responding to acknowledge one of it's own .

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Rest easy fan......

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Broncos Country is worse off without you.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    to a fellow fan....

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    I hope there's a lot of responses.

Thanks for the link Saddle.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    I'm glad we could help.

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by KY. Bronco View Post
    This thread is not about me. It is for someone I have never met. It is about a Full On Broncos Fan. Like many of you I gather all the info I can where I can about the Broncos. Yesterday I came across a post on Face Book of a Fan telling of his Friend & Broncos Fan who had passed during the night. He put up a picture of his friend wearing his Broncos Regalia he was so at peace & happy. It would be Great & If BroncosCountry could/would show some compassion for that Family & the Friend who posted the event. Many of you may be on Face Book if you would type into the Search Bar..... Denver Broncos Fan Club-DC Chapter that page should come up so you can see & read about him. Let his Family & Friend know BroncosCountry is 1 Family UnitedinOrange. I don't just say that. I live that.
    Here is the link to the FB page..

https://m.facebook.com/groups/526030...rofile_browser

Leave a comment:

• KY. Bronco
    replied
    Thanks to Samparnell & Peanut;

Both of these people were very helpful in getting a stirring story out. THANKS to Both of you for your input & responses.

Leave a comment:

• KY. Bronco
    started a topic Huge Broncos Fan Passes in Sleep;

Huge Broncos Fan Passes in Sleep;

This thread is not about me. It is for someone I have never met. It is about a Full On Broncos Fan. Like many of you I gather all the info I can where I can about the Broncos. Yesterday I came across a post on Face Book of a Fan telling of his Friend & Broncos Fan who had passed during the night. He put up a picture of his friend wearing his Broncos Regalia he was so at peace & happy. It would be Great & If BroncosCountry could/would show some compassion for that Family & the Friend who posted the event. Many of you may be on Face Book if you would type into the Search Bar..... Denver Broncos Fan Club-DC Chapter that page should come up so you can see & read about him. Let his Family & Friend know BroncosCountry is 1 Family UnitedinOrange. I don't just say that. I live that.
Working...
X