• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Ned!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ironically....

I just completed one of those online IQ tests, and I feel like I nailed it! Geez, my head was almost aching when completed because I don't usually think that hard anymore!

But of course, when it's done, you have to pay for the results.

So I am clearly not that smart, because why did I think it was free???!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        Congrats on granddaughter number 2 !
        Thank you, Peanut! I'll make a Broncos fan out of one of them. Baby girl handed me toy story 4 on SB Sunday and ask me if we could watch her super bowl... so adorable, but one of the very few "no's" she has gotten out of me ...
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• This is just a personal thing perhaps:

ANYTHING GOES...………..

with coffee!!!

Comment

• I don't know if my life is going in a new direction, or this hunkered down thing is affecting my sometimes "confused" brain. But in th elast 2 nights I have watched 3 astronaut related movies.

Could this be a premonition of some sort....a new career perhaps!!!

Now, to be a bit level headed here (as if), I would not do well on those Gforce type tests, given I almost get dizzy turning a little too quickly....

Comment

• Maybe because I'm a bit cheap, but do socks bought in package deals seem to have a pretty accurate due date when it comes to holes in heals? Cuz I seem to have a new one every other day!!!!!

Comment

• My wife and I are frustrated. I bought 4 bags of "cool" local potato chips, as a treat. We ate 3. Can't find the 4th. Doubt that the dog can open them, but she is crafty. We don't drink enough to lose our bearings. Might get to that.

Panic is setting in!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  My wife and I are frustrated. I bought 4 bags of "cool" local potato chips, as a treat. We ate 3. Can't find the 4th. Doubt that the dog can open them, but she is crafty. We don't drink enough to lose our bearings. Might get to that.

Panic is setting in!
                  Don't rule out the dog. I used to have a lab that would open the cupboard every night when we were gone, pull the bread out, open it up and eat all the bread except the heels. I'm gonna bet it's the dog. Did you find your empty bag of chips yet?
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                  Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                  Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                  Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                    Don't rule out the dog. I used to have a lab that would open the cupboard every night when we were gone, pull the bread out, open it up and eat all the bread except the heels. I'm gonna bet it's the dog. Did you find your empty bag of chips yet?
                    Hey pal, thanks for asking! Even tonight my wife snuck out of the room to take another look around. She says she is committed to getting back to her normal diet, of healthier foods, since her birthday and few days following "hiatus". I don't why we can't keep track of 4 bags, given we went a little goofy on them together. We seldom buy them anymore so this was a treat!

I wanna say the dog is to blame, but I think my wife and I had a senior "day or two" in sync. Pretty sad....shameful actually!

4 - 4 = 0

(funny story about your dog!:thumb

Comment

• Calendars are on the comeback....

Comment

• Costco was great today. Went early, when the ole folks go. More toilet paper than ever!! No panic. Seems like folks only buy it when there's less to buy!

I loaded my vehicle and heard a honk, from a passerby. My cart tried to escape. I chased it down without any negative impact. We had a good talk, and it made some good points.

Comment

• We have one pan I love! It is solid, even, and makes food taste better than anything we have. I love frying something and then cooking it in the oven with the same pan.

But these pans get super hot. So I keep reminding myself not to touch the handle, even long after I take it out from the oven. I keep reminding myself over and over.

Yesterday I was yacking, and I touched the handle....no glove. The handle was slanted and I thought it might get in the way when doing things nearby. But I touched it.

Before we move on....yes, I am a jerk!!!

Luckily I did not grab it, or even much worse, pick it up! That's when really bad things happen! As in, drop, throw, who knows what else?!

Hands ok.....brain needs some fixing!!

Comment

• Do you get "floaters"? Those stupid little thingies that hang around your eyes, and move a bit. I think the older you get, the more you get. Not sure. But I do know that the first time I noticed, it was an "oh oh" moment. I seem to have more and more, but the oddity, I notice them less and less.

Then again, I get this "aura" every so often, which really messes with your sight for minutes. Starts slow, gets a bit like like a kaleidoscope/blurred effect, and then slowly disappears. Migraines sometimes follow. Now, the first time I got one of those, I kind of freaked a little. What the heck!!!!

Luckily it has hardly happened when I needed full vision. One time we were golfing and it happened. I told my pals to give me a couple of minutes. I finally hit the ball with about 70% of my vision. Went surprisingly well. I never told them before what it was, so I felt it weird to try to explain at that moment. As in, "that's enough excuses, dude!!"
                            Last edited by CanDB; 05-07-2020, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Many folks say, "only time will tell." No one else??

This sucks. I need answers!!! And where do you find this "time" dude??

Comment

• Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Working...
                                X