No announcement yet.

The "Anything Goes" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my wife actually messed up (not me this time) and put a remote in the wash. Wondered why the loud wash!

Sure enough, the ole rice wrap got the moisture out, and it works again! Pretty sweet.

Lucky it wasn't me trying to fix it...I probably would have added soya sauce.

Comment

• It's my wife's fault........for me gaining a few pounds of late. She keeps baking, bread, cookies, muffins, cake, pies. Not my fault!

Now I have to do some extra workouts, and modify my baking intake. I'll get this right in a couple of weeks, but cmon!

So cruel of her......

Comment

• I think some folks like to muddy the waters with their version of the truth, as it gives them a false sense of being correct, no matter how ill advised. Or they accept whatever certain types tell them, because they like the sound of it......though substance is basically lacking. The "truth" is, sometimes there is only one version of it. The argument about multiple sides to it do not apply just because one feels like it. Sorry, but things like 2 plus 2 still equal 4.....unless you are an alien of sorts. Or if the person you worship states it, I suppose.

So for example, if you are caught driving 100 in a 60 zone, don't argue. Just accept it, like we should accept the truth that does not always align with what we want to hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          It's my wife's fault........for me gaining a few pounds of late. She keeps baking, bread, cookies, muffins, cake, pies. Not my fault!

Now I have to do some extra workouts, and modify my baking intake. I'll get this right in a couple of weeks, but cmon!

So cruel of her......
          Every time I feel like I'm getting back on track with eating and workouts, my work sends out another huge box of gourmet cookies. It's not their fault though either. I blame my metabolism.
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

Every time I feel like I'm getting back on track with eating and workouts, my work sends out another huge box of gourmet cookies. It's not their fault though either. I blame my metabolism.
            ENJOY.....you can work out anytime, but those fabulous cookies are not always close by!!

Comment

• So much to be thankful for....

Improving leadership (from my little perch). Pandemic almost under control (lets be wise). Good family and friends.

Another great cup of coffee (after another)!

Life is good!

Comment

Working...
              X