The "Anything Goes" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
    Yes. But on the other side isn't it nice when someone gives you a friendly wave after you let them cut in front of you!
    Half full my friend! I do luv to communicate to other drivers (and when they do as well), with a wave, or a "you have right of way" sign. That stuff does compensate for those who are not so friendly.

Comment

• Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
      Yes. But on the other side isn't it nice when someone gives you a friendly wave after you let them cut in front of you!
      Truck drivers are known for that, they appreciate the extra space. and 4 wheelers sometimes of course.
      Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 12-30-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• And lets go to the playoffs next year??

How EVERY NFL Team Got Its Name & Identity

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
          How EVERY NFL Team Got Its Name & Identity

Good stuff 2MW!!!

Comment

• This is not a resolution for anyone, but a truth from my perspective.....that the more you move forward, the better your life. Simple perhaps, but I find useful when in less positive times. I believe you weather the storm better by taking steps ahead, and continuing to learn and grow, and even interact with new people. New adventures, new meaning, new relationships. The storm dissipates. You moved ahead while it struck. All is well.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              This is not a resolution for anyone, but a truth from my perspective.....that the more you move forward, the better your life. Simple perhaps, but I find useful when in less positive times. I believe you weather the storm better by taking steps ahead, and continuing to learn and grow, and even interact with new people. New adventures, new meaning, new relationships. The storm dissipates. You moved ahead while it struck. All is well.
              When given lemons make lemonade...?

A door closes anew door opens?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                When given lemons make lemonade...?

A door closes anew door opens?
                How's this one fit, given something I hear you speak of occasionally....

"keep on truckin".

Comment

• If you think you know something, take another look. Things often appear different from different angles. Look at things from above, or beside, or close up, or even a bit further away. Different angle, different perspective. It will definitely help if you know little or nothing about a subject.

Comment

• I want to ask people "far away, in either west or east direction", what the new year is like....

And '20 will be so easy to remember!!:clap:
                    Last edited by CanDB; 12-31-2019, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      I think it's interesting that some people are nice and friendly before they open their car door, and then the alter ego appears, as they stomp the pedal and cut you off down the road, or wave a fist because you slowed them down a fraction of a second.

Somethin in the gas???
                      I never notice it's their fist that their waving. I just think their doing the jeep wave and wave back....
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• '20

:thumb:

Comment

• Inflation is pretty much a given, whereas income often must beg a little to get the same treatment.

Comment

• We should treat airlines the same way we sometimes treat family, friends or peers that are usually late.....fool them into thinking the arrival/departure times are 30 minutes earlier.

Comment

• Everything you have done, experienced, observed, learned by.... makes you who you are this very moment. That will likely change, probably in a better way, as you continue to sharpen your game.

Comment

• I don't ask for much. I just want to invent something that almost everyone in the world wants, and will continue to buy for many, many years.

Comment

Working...
                                X