Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Fauci has a conflict of interest:

January 15, 2020, the first US Covid patient was treated with Remdesivir, a drug developed in the fight against Ebola. 1 month later, the drug was being mass-produced in China. Late Feb., the US began evaluating the drug.

Remdesivir is manufactured by a company called, Gilead Sciences. There is a doctor promoting this pharmaceutical company. It is Dr. Fauci.

Hydroxychloroquine has been used for over 60 years, is very inexpensive and has a very high success rate against Covid-19. Several manufacturing companies make it.

Remdesivir is manufactured by one company and according to Fiercepharma.com, is said to cost $4,460 per course of treatment. Does Fauci only want Remdesivir to be used because of his financial ties to its manufacturer? Is this why he does not support the use of Hydroxychloroquine.
    So you are worrying that Fauci is serving his own interests? Interesting.....

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      So you are worrying that Fauci is serving his own interests? Interesting.....
      If it were true, which it is not. Another facebook lie that can be very easily fact checked, but causes mistrust because people will just believe anything without doing adequate research. The misinformation in this country is absurd...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ir/3120063001/

The National Institutes of Health confirmed that Fauci has not authored any studies on remdesivir and does not own stock in any biomedical or pharmaceutical companies.

Owning financial assets in pharmaceutical firms like Gilead would also be required to be publicly disclosed per the agency's ethics policy.
      Few more sources just to be thorough.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/fa...om-remdesivir/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/re...ad-conspiracy/

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200...avirus-vaccine

As a general rule of thumb, don't get information from facebook. It's so riddled with outright lies that can easily be exposed with a quick google search and information from reliable sites.
      Last edited by Freyaka; 08-01-2020, 09:07 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Maybe this is the reason it keeps spreading

A Florida couple who was caught breaking quarantine rules despite testing positive for the coronavirus was jailed on Wednesday, according to state officials.
        https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-c...094500086.html
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          If it were true, which it is not. Another facebook lie that can be very easily fact checked, but causes mistrust because people will just believe anything without doing adequate research. The misinformation in this country is absurd...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ir/3120063001/

Few more sources just to be thorough.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/fa...om-remdesivir/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/re...ad-conspiracy/

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200...avirus-vaccine

As a general rule of thumb, don't get information from facebook. It's so riddled with outright lies that can easily be exposed with a quick google search and information from reliable sites.
          The conspiracy junk gets repeated enough so that eventually some people just choose to buy in, without fact. It appears to be a growing issue on this planet. Choose what you like over what is factual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
            Maybe this is the reason it keeps spreading

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-c...094500086.html
            Welcome to 2020. A man thrown in jail after leaving house to walk the dog. Neighbours secretly film and call police hotline. There truly are some sad and pathetic individuals around.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
              Welcome to 2020. A man thrown in jail after leaving house to walk the dog. Neighbours secretly film and call police hotline. There truly are some sad and pathetic individuals around.
              Are you seriously defending the sick guy who positively tested and was under MANDATED quarantine? The guy who knowingly broke it?

By the following weekend, neighbors reported seeing the couple leave their house to go to the supermarket, prompting the Florida Department of Health to issue a warning and order them to stay home until at least July 31.

A few days later, neighbors filmed Freire walking his dog and also reported seeing the couple going for groceries again and washing their car — all without face masks on, according to Key West police.
              ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DEFENDING THEM???? You think the neighbors were in the wrong here?

Wow...just freaking wow...
              sigpic

Comment

Are you seriously defending the sick guy who positively tested and was under MANDATED quarantine? The guy who knowingly broke it?

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DEFENDING THEM???? You think the neighbors were in the wrong here?

Wow...just freaking wow...
                1 - People filming each other is cowardly and pathetic.

2 - He was caught on film walking his dog, the other accusations (groceries, car washing ) were just what the neighbours reported so there is no evidence he did those things. So yes I think being thrown in jail for walking his dog is a bit over the top.

Comment

1 - People filming each other is cowardly and pathetic.

2 - He was caught on film walking his dog, the other accusations (groceries, car washing ) were just what the neighbours reported so there is no evidence he did those things. So yes I think being thrown in jail for walking his dog is a bit over the top.
                  Do you understand how mandated quarantine works? He CANNOT leave his house, even if the groceries, car washing is hearsay, HE CANNOT LEAVE. He's in the wrong, period. If he's breaking the law, there is nothing cowardly or pathetic about it, when did reporting a crime become cowardly? He is selfishly risking exposing others when he knows he's sick and should not be going outside for any reason.

There is ZERO room for debate on this one, he's in the wrong and deserved arrest. Mandated quarantine is strict, you CANNOT leave your home for any reason /full stop, the end, period.
                  sigpic

Comment

Do you understand how mandated quarantine works? He CANNOT leave his house, even if the groceries, car washing is hearsay, HE CANNOT LEAVE. He's in the wrong, period. If he's breaking the law, there is nothing cowardly or pathetic about it, when did reporting a crime become cowardly? He is selfishly risking exposing others when he knows he's sick and should not be going outside for any reason.

There is ZERO room for debate on this one, he's in the wrong and deserved arrest. Mandated quarantine is strict, you CANNOT leave your home for any reason /full stop, the end, period.
                    Just because something is law doesn't mean its right, many people think some of these new laws and restrictions are very draconian. I also never said he wasn't in the wrong but the only evidence on film is that he walked his dog down the street and that does not deserve a custodial sentence which will stay on his record for the rest of his life. Surely hit him with a fine to detract him, if he still disobeys the quarantine then move onto the jail thing.

I think filming other people, espeically in secret, is completely wrong and disturbing. It also shows what a sad life some people must lead that they spy on their neighbours with their camera phones fully charged.

Comment

Just because something is law doesn't mean its right, many people think some of these new laws and restrictions are very draconian. I also never said he wasn't in the wrong but the only evidence on film is that he walked his dog down the street and that does not deserve a custodial sentence which will stay on his record for the rest of his life. Surely hit him with a fine to detract him, if he still disobeys the quarantine then move onto the jail thing.

I think filming other people, espeically in secret, is completely wrong and disturbing. It also shows what a sad life some people must lead that they spy on their neighbours with their camera phones fully charged.
                      I really have so much I want to say on this. None of it will make it past the code of conduct so I'm just going to bite my tongue, but wow.. Just wow... That's all I can safely say here...
                      sigpic

Comment

I really have so much I want to say on this. None of it will make it past the code of conduct so I'm just going to bite my tongue, but wow.. Just wow... That's all I can safely say here...
                        Theres no need to get emotional, you have your opinion and I have mine.

I think he should have received a fine before getting a criminal record, you don't.

I think filming people in secret is terrible behaviour, you are obviously cool with people filming each other in life.

Comment

Theres no need to get emotional, you have your opinion and I have mine.

I think he should have received a fine before getting a criminal record, you don't.

I think filming people in secret is terrible behaviour, you are obviously cool with people filming each other in life.
                          Well 1.

By the following weekend, neighbors reported seeing the couple leave their house to go to the supermarket, prompting the Florida Department of Health to issue a warning and order them to stay home until at least July 31.
                          They didn't get a criminal record straight out of the gate, they warned them and presumably told them at the time, next time, you're getting arrested. How many warnings does this guy need to follow the rules?

How do you propose that people handle it? I'm sure your answer is they should mind their own business... THIS IS their business. If that dude's outside, even if it is just with his dog, anyone who walks by risks contamination, especially since he wasn't wearing a mask, that means if he's outside, the neighbors have to stay inside or risk exposure.

If he walks out side and coughs on their fence or mailbox, or car or anything else in their property, they have to for their own safety wipe it down before coming in contact with it OR RISK EXPOSURE!

If they call the cops without evidence, it's he said she said and nothing happens, they present video evidence and the cops have to act.

I am emotional, because I'm sick of so many people just deciding that the only person that matters is themselves. They'd rather turn the person trying to uphold the law into a villain than call out the person who is actually in the wrong... Because they want to defend the actions they find justifiable...

So yea, I'm emotional that the morality of this world is so jacked up and backwards in 2020.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Closing this before anyone gets into trouble.

Thanks for understanding.
                            Administrator
                            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• An infected person outside with his dog is not much of a threat.

Stay away from him.

Length of time around someone matters. If you’re just walking by him and he’s not wearing a mask, it’s not really a problem.

If you stop to talk to him and you’re fairly close, that’s when it’s a problem, if it’s a long conversation.
                              You Mad Bro?

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X