• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JvDub95
    Football Immortal
    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Based on????????
    Based on real life stories!! I know personally 4 people that tested positive, the one I just mentioned and 3 of my wife's co-workers. The co-workers all went to get tested but bailed before they actually took the test. ALL of them got calls back saying they tested positive.

I mean I'm just one guy in small town Iowa that knows 4 false tests, imagine this happening in larger tested areas. Believe the lies if you want to, it's a joke!! I know there is a virus floating around out there, I'm not calling this a hoax but there is zero doubt we are being played here

​​​​

Comment

• Hadez
      Football Immortal
      • Nov 2004

Have they ever explained how sailors on the USS Roosevelt tested positive....tested negative...and then tested positive again? There have been reports of this in other countries as well.

We should all keep an open mind as this is all new....was rushed out...and in my experience all new technology even in the most ideal situations with proper testing has bugs that need to be worked out.

WASHINGTON -- Eight more sailors aboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt have tested positive again for the coronavirus, raising to 13 the number who appear to have become infected a second time while serving aboard the sidelined aircraft carrier.

All the sailors had previously tested positive for the virus and had gone through at least two weeks of isolation. Before they were allowed to go back to the ship, all had to test negative twice in a row, with the tests separated by at least a day or two.
      What is Grit? - Angela Duckworth
      effort x talent = skill
      effort x skill = achievement
      How much time do you invest into your dream? 10 hours a week? 20 hours? 40 hours? 80 hours? 120 hours?

Comment

• Peerless
        Football Immortal
        • May 2004

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        So.... I have a buddy that got back from trip to Denver. His boss told him to go get tested before he comes back to work. He tested positive!!

I talked to him again roughly 2 weeks later and asked him how his experience was. He laughed, he said what experience!! "I never had a fever...never had nothing" but somehow tested positive???

He said he was sick as a dog back in February but had been fine since. I'm sure all these positive tests are REALLY accurate too. What a joke!! 5 million cases? I bet it's probably half that!!
        He was lucky he was asymptomatic. The 16 vented people laying in front of me right now in the ICU have a different fortune at the moment.

Oh and not to violate HIPPA or any of that nature, one of the patients here is a 32 year old marathon participant... Can you believe that joke?
        Last edited by Peerless; 08-10-2020, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• JvDub95
          Football Immortal
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
          He was lucky he was asymptomatic. The 16 vented people laying in front of me right now in the ICU have a different fortune at the moment.

Oh and not to violate HIPPA or any of that nature, one of the patients here is a 32 year old marathon participant... Can you believe that joke?
          Look, I admitted this isn't a hoax. I acknowledge there is a threat out there. But, there are manipulated numbers out there....that's all I'm saying

​​​​

Comment

• samparnell
            Soy Capitan Meshpoint
            • Nov 2007

Look, I admitted this isn't a hoax. I acknowledge there is a threat out there. But, there are manipulated numbers out there....that's all I'm saying
            Please provide a reliable and verifiable link to support your statement.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• dizzolve
              Orange Rush
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              We should question why in the last two weeks we have reported 7-8 times as many new positive tests as Europe even though they have more than twice as many people.

We should also question why France and Italy in the last two weeks reported 1 death per 500-600k population...Spain 1 death per 1.1 mil population....and the USA reported 1 death per 21k population.

Also wonder if people are trying to explain why the death rate was 7% at one time and now it appears to be hovering at 1% in the USA. That is a little easier to guess considering they were only testing the most sick and the old for the first 1+ month of testing....and they did not even start testing until 1+ month after the first infection in Washington. They had to fly the sample from Washington to Atlanta because they was the only place in the USA on Jan 19 that could do the test.
              people are getting comfortable with it. Shame we lack any kind of leadership in office. Goes to show when everything is about the dollar first, decisions can't be made in the best interest of the people in general. I believe it used to be different in this country because of common decency and accountability but it feels like every man for himself in today's times. Results in so few who benefit and so many who suffer
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Peerless
                Football Immortal
                • May 2004

Coronavirus Live Updates: Russia Approves a Vaccine Before Completing Trials

“Is it safe and effective?”

“Who knows? But we’ll have it first!”

Looks like they take the same approach to their vaccines as their space program

Comment

• CanDB
                  Football Immortal
                  • Mar 2008

Based on real life stories!! I know personally 4 people that tested positive, the one I just mentioned and 3 of my wife's co-workers. The co-workers all went to get tested but bailed before they actually took the test. ALL of them got calls back saying they tested positive.

I mean I'm just one guy in small town Iowa that knows 4 false tests, imagine this happening in larger tested areas. Believe the lies if you want to, it's a joke!! I know there is a virus floating around out there, I'm not calling this a hoax but there is zero doubt we are being played here
                  Who's playing us? What's their purpose?

Comment

• Hadez
                    Football Immortal
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    Please provide a reliable and verifiable link to support your statement.
                    Well any video that comes up gets banned on youtube before the details of the claims can be looked into.

I do not think there is widespread mis-representation of the data but to think there are zero problems is equally naive. There definitely seems to be a cover up going on of any reporting on problems that would result in overstating the issue because those reports get removed from social media.

People seem to have no problem with data that has liberties taken as long as it supports the concept that we should do everything to stop Covid-19.

For example anyone trying to combine data up to April who is also not clearly stating there is a problem with that data as only the old and most sick were getting tested in mis-representing what the data means.

Those doctors from California who had their video banned on social media least they fully disclosed their process for getting their data.

When we ban one side from social media and allow the other to roam freely it supports the belief there is a cover up.
                    effort x talent = skill
                    How much time do you invest into your dream? 10 hours a week? 20 hours? 40 hours? 80 hours? 120 hours?

Comment

• CanDB
                      Football Immortal
                      • Mar 2008

Well any video that comes up gets banned on youtube before the details of the claims can be looked into.

I do not think there is widespread mis-representation of the data but to think there are zero problems is equally naive. There definitely seems to be a cover up going on of any reporting on problems that would result in overstating the issue because those reports get removed from social media.

People seem to have no problem with data that has liberties taken as long as it supports the concept that we should do everything to stop Covid-19.

For example anyone trying to combine data up to April who is also not clearly stating there is a problem with that data as only the old and most sick were getting tested in mis-representing what the data means.

Those doctors from California who had their video banned on social media least they fully disclosed their process for getting their data.

When we ban one side from social media and allow the other to roam freely it supports the belief there is a cover up.
                      I ask you the same questions....who is the culprit? What's their purpose?

The reason I ask you two these questions....it's really easy to call out someone if it does not suit your expectations, but it takes work to verify facts. And in this case, I'd like to know who is covering up and why.
                      Last edited by CanDB; 08-11-2020, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Hadez
                        Football Immortal
                        • Nov 2004

I ask you the same questions....who is the culprit? What's their purpose?
                        Maybe if the videos were not banned we could explore this line of questioning with more logical thought process.

As of now one probably can not even see the content of these videos unless one knows people who believes in the cover up....as the rest of us do not even get to view the videos anymore. It is like someone is saying you and I can not handle thinking about those videos with a critical thought.

Who is that culprit? Good question

Why would they do that? Good question

The same people allow all kinds of other crap to stay on their platforms...why ban those videos?
                        effort x talent = skill

Comment

• CanDB
                          Football Immortal
                          • Mar 2008

Maybe if the videos were not banned we could explore this line of questioning with more logical thought process.

As of now one probably can not even see the content of these videos unless one knows people who believes in the cover up....as the rest of us do not even get to view the videos anymore. It is like someone is saying you and I can not handle thinking about those videos with a critical thought.

Who is that culprit? Good question

Why would they do that? Good question

The same people allow all kinds of other crap to stay on their platforms...why ban those videos?
                          Because you are speculating or theorizing about some type of cover up, do you have any ideas who might be behind this effort? Personally, if there's something strange going on, I might pry into the reasons for it, and who is the instigator. In this case are we talking all sorts of people/groups, or one type of faction?

Comment

• Hadez
                            Football Immortal
                            • Nov 2004

Because you are speculating or theorizing about some type of cover up, do you have any ideas who might be behind this effort? Personally, if there's something strange going on, I might pry into the reasons for it, and who is the instigator. In this case are we talking all sorts of people/groups, or one type of faction?
                            I do not think I am saying something new by saying there are many groups in the USA who like to control the narrative. They think they know what is best and instead of allowing people to think it through on their own they attempt to control the narrative.

My problem with this is there should always be transparency as there have been many examples in history of the people in charge getting it wrong and the only thing that has corrected it is some form of transparency, We should never give up the right to information and to be allowed to make our own choices on our opinion of things.

In terms of Covid-19 I think there are a lot of humans doing things and much like humans will do...they get things wrong. Sometimes humans make emotional decisions. They make errors. Sometimes it is not even about errors sometimes it is about lack of resources to do things the way we want. The best thing to do is be open about it.
                            Last edited by Hadez; 08-11-2020, 08:40 AM.
                            effort x talent = skill

Comment

• CanDB
                              Football Immortal
                              • Mar 2008

I do not think I am saying something new by saying there are many groups in the USA who like to control the narrative. They think they know what is best and instead of allowing people to think it through on their own they attempt to control the narrative.

My problem with this is there should always be transparency as there have been many examples in history of the people in charge getting it wrong and the only thing that has corrected it is some form of transparency, We should never give up the right to information and to be allowed to make our own choices on our opinion of things.

In terms of Covid-19 I think there are a lot of humans doing things and much like humans will do...they get things wrong. Sometimes humans make emotional decisions. They make errors. Sometimes it is not even about errors sometimes it is about lack of resources to do things the way we want. The best thing to do is be open about it.
                              I am trying to understand. But are these groups working together or are they from various factions? If I can be open about it, it sounds like you and maybe some others are saying it's a cover up, and a cover up suggests it's one faction. After all, a cover up is usually a concentrated effort by one person/group that are working together. If it's multiple cover ups from multiple different factions, well that needs attention, and from those in charge.

Comment

• CanDB
                                Football Immortal
                                • Mar 2008

Further to....I assume those co-workers put in a complaint to the authorities, and pressed for answers. Maybe your local team is not doing their job properly, or they have data issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X