X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post

Can you share your source or a link to those numbers of deaths from vaccine complications?
    • Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 339 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

*Note:
    On Wednesday, the CDC updated its website to indicate that "in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021, ...VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine."

On July 19, Monday, however, the very same website, showed that "VAERS received 12,313 reports of death (0.0036%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine." This is a staggering 6,000 post-vaccination deaths. This update can be seen at the Internet Archive.

Because of this I will leave it at 6 to 12K have died from vaccine related deaths.

I think the vaccine deaths should be counted the same way the virus deaths have been counted. RELATED deaths.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Many people have been hospitalized and died from covod

Between 6 and 12 thousand have died from vaccine complications and many more have been hospitalized due to them also.

Some fully vaccinated have also been hospitalized and died:
    • 4,115 people have been hospitalized or died with Covid-19 despite being fully vaccinated.
    • The total number of individuals who died after contracting Covid-19 despite vaccination is 750.
    If their is a chance of being hospitalized or dying from Covid, getting vaccinated and a chance you could be hospitalized and die from the virus even after being vaccinated. Then people should be able to choose which one they are comfortable taking a chance on.

Can you share your source or a link to those numbers of deaths from vaccine complications?

Edit:

You must have gotten SOME of your numbers from: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/25/covi...ccination.html

This headline sucks. And so does how this story was written. If you read the actual article, this is not true:

4100 people didn't die or were hospitalized.

The total number of individuals who died after contracting Covid-19 despite vaccination is 750. And of those, 142 of those fatalities were asymptomatic or unrelated to Covid-19. So basically, 608 died after contracting COVID-19 despite being vaccinated.

And 3,907 have been hospitalized with breakthrough Covid infections, despite being fully vaccinated. But more than 1,000 of those patients were asymptomatic or their hospitalizations weren’t related to Covid-19, the CDC said.

So the headline should read:

A little over 3,000 people have been hospitalized and a little over 600 have died from COVID-19 even after being vaccinated.

Let's stoke the fire a little more so conspiracy theorists around here will read this and say, see, 4,000 people have died from being vaccinated.

I mean if you want to use that 4115 number, there have been 163,312,474 fully vaccinated people in the US as of right now. 4115 deaths, out of
    163,312,474 fully vaccinated people.

If that doesn't convince you that the vaccines are out to steal your rights, take your property, implant a chip in your body, and turn you into a glowing pile of radioactive goo five years from now...nothing will!
    Last edited by Peerless; 07-27-2021, 09:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I do not think those judgmental against the vaccine hesitant care how many side effects or how many deaths were caused by the vaccines. Nor do they care no one knows if there will be any medium or long term negative side effects.

They just seem to want to say someone takes the vaccine or they are a bad person who follows disinformation and fake news.

The "news" they watch talks about how this is a pandemic of the non-vaccinated and never has a single report about the people suffering from vaccine side effects.

Do they even acknowledge there are side effects?

It does not feel like it on this thread.
    Many people have been hospitalized and died from covod

Between 6 and 12 thousand have died from vaccine complications and many more have been hospitalized due to them also.

Some fully vaccinated have also been hospitalized and died:
    • 4,115 people have been hospitalized or died with Covid-19 despite being fully vaccinated.
    • The total number of individuals who died after contracting Covid-19 despite vaccination is 750.
    If their is a chance of being hospitalized or dying from Covid, getting vaccinated and a chance you could be hospitalized and die from the virus even after being vaccinated. Then people should be able to choose which one they are comfortable taking a chance on.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post

So we are talking spike proteins....covid19 vaccine safe data...and you want me to open a link from DOI.org about ivermectin effectiveness?

I must admit having a hard time following the path of logic.
    Oops wrong link, I'll post the one that gets you back to the spike proteins convo that I have saved: https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...13#post8363313

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied

Hey remember when I asked you to re-read a post recently found here on two studies on meta-anayslsis that I posted? And you realized that your "human nature" took over and you were wrong or something like that?

I think you're missing the point... on the question you asked me on 'spike proteins'

Again, for your reference: I have it saved and will share again: https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...03#post8363503

And you want me to produce data that shows COVID19 vaccines are safe after two years. Why don't you show me data on COVID 19 vaccines being unsafe after two years? Oh.... "Well how irrational of a question is that Peerless..."
    So we are talking spike proteins....covid19 vaccine safe data...and you want me to open a link from DOI.org about ivermectin effectiveness?

I must admit having a hard time following the path of logic.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Yep those people will always exist! All we can do is what we think is best for us and our family.
    Sorry chief, sometimes your best ain't good enough! And you'll only realize that when it's too little or too late! Remember - one day it COULD be you.

Listen to the scientist, the researchers, the providers. Science r00Lz.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    If the Covid19 vaccines are so safe why are they still under Emergency Authorization? Everyone else in the world has sacrificed much the last year but the Establishment Health System can not even recognize the covid19 vaccines are safe enough for regular authorization.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez

Guess you missed my point about the spike protein in general

Still waiting for you to produce data that shows the Covid19 vaccines are safe after 2 years...oh wait it does not exist.
    Hey remember when I asked you to re-read a post recently found here on two studies on meta-anayslsis that I posted? And you realized that your "human nature" took over and you were wrong or something like that?

I think you're missing the point... on the question you asked me on 'spike proteins'

Again, for your reference: I have it saved and will share again: https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...13#post8363313

And you want me to produce data that shows COVID19 vaccines are safe after two years. Why don't you show me data on COVID 19 vaccines being unsafe after two years? Oh.... "Well how irrational of a question is that Peerless..."

(edited second link)
    Last edited by Peerless; 07-27-2021, 09:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

Sorry, had to get one more reply in before I shut off the phone:

Yes.

All those educated smokers who need half of their lung removed. All of those overweight heart failure with coronary artery disease patients who need quadruple bypasses.... all of those chronic alcoholics in liver failure for the second time after their first transplant.... They ALLLLLLWAYS come back. They alllllways come back.

All of that education to prevent issues? A waste. George is still gonna smoke 50 darts a day, Delores is still going to drink crisco, and Frank is still gonna down three bottles of Jack.

All of those medical and surgical interventions to fix/replace? A waste....

You bet your ass they come back - and we still treat them, because that's our job and they have nowhere else to go. To fix your issues, because you couldn't stand to care or listen to preventive measures, the first time, the second time, etc.
    Yep those people will always exist! All we can do is what we think is best for us and our family.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    I feel bad for all who die from Covid ( vaccinated or not) and those who have died after taking the vaccine.

I have a close friend who’s wife (42) died after getting vaccinated.

The whole pandemic has been sad for many reasons.
    I do not think those judgmental against the vaccine hesitant care how many side effects or how many deaths were caused by the vaccines. Nor do they care no one knows if there will be any medium or long term negative side effects.

They just seem to want to say someone takes the vaccine or they are a bad person who follows disinformation and fake news.

The "news" they watch talks about how this is a pandemic of the non-vaccinated and never has a single report about the people suffering from vaccine side effects.

Do they even acknowledge there are side effects?

It does not feel like it on this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Perfect! Then any who choose not to take them do it at there own risk!!! Just like those who choice to smoke, over eat, and over drink.
    hospital still treat all of them right?
    Sorry, had to get one more reply in before I shut off the phone:

Yes.

All those educated smokers who need half of their lung removed. All of those overweight heart failure with coronary artery disease patients who need quadruple bypasses.... all of those chronic alcoholics in liver failure for the second time after their first transplant.... They ALLLLLLWAYS come back. They alllllways come back.

All of that education to prevent issues? A waste. George is still gonna smoke 50 darts a day, Delores is still going to drink crisco, and Frank is still gonna down three bottles of Jack.

All of those medical and surgical interventions to fix/replace? A waste....

You bet your ass they come back - and we still treat them, because that's our job and they have nowhere else to go. To fix your issues, because you couldn't stand to care or listen to preventive measures, the first time, the second time, etc.

Last edited by Peerless; 07-27-2021, 08:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated. Iff you choose not to get vaccinated, then you really made your own bed. I sympathize much more with those who can't get vaccinated, are are surrounded by the people who choose not too.
    I feel bad for all who die from Covid ( vaccinated or not) and those who have died after taking the vaccine.

I have a close friend who’s wife (42) died after getting vaccinated.

The whole pandemic has been sad for many reasons.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 07-27-2021, 08:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

Yes, vaccines and sanitation are the two most effective health care measures mankind has.
    Perfect! Then any who choose not to take them do it at there own risk!!! Just like those who choice to smoke, over eat, and over drink.
    hospital still treat all of them right?

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller

Do vaccines work? Yes or no?
    Yes, vaccines and sanitation are the two most effective health care measures mankind has.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

”This 'pandemic' rapidly morphed into a mass game of virtue signalling and group psychology. Being terrified of the virus and talking about how scary it is makes you a 'good guy'. Not doing so makes you a 'bad guy'. It's a game of tribal signalling and social compliance.”

ZUBY

Leave a comment:

Working...
X