Corona virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    I hope you have a play in your playbook for possibly getting it.

Have herd multiple Dr talk about how Covid19 may just be something we live with forever like the flu.
    My goal is not to catch it. But I am a realist. If I do, I must be as ready as I can. Isn't that simply what most folks will do? Be as ready as they can.
    Last edited by CanDB; 09-04-2020, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      My goal is not to catch it. But I am a realist. If I do, I must be as ready as I can. Isn't that simply what most folks will do? Be as ready as they can.
      All we can do buddy
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
        All we can do buddy
        Yes...lets hope for the best. I am sure that most of us are doing the right things.

Wouldn't it be amazing if this thing dies away, and we got back to the way we were?! Hopeful!

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.orl...outputType=amp

It's truly like we don't care what this does to kids. Or don't care for teachers and families either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
            https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.orl...outputType=amp

It's truly like we don't care what this does to kids. Or don't care for teachers and families either.
            Hey pal.....I guess the new norm (for now) is waiting to be tested quite vigorously in the coming days/weeks. I do hope the teachers, staff and students can enjoy life as much as can be, given the importance of education and social interaction. I said it before but teens/kids are only teens/kids once. I want them to experience what they deserve to experience, minus unnecessary health risk. It's a dilemma in some ways, but I really do feel for the youth, and the educators and staff.

Comment

• Now that the long weekend is near end, and school is back in many places, and the likelihood of flu/colds typically rises (which may impact our testing capabilities and even tax the healthcare system), I have to be honest that I think by October, we will see a relatively noticeable spike in parts of our continent. Call it a second wave, or a seasonal thing, and I hate to be a pessimist about it...but it's my best guesstimate at this point.

I'll come back to this post later, and hope that I can critique it for the error in my calculation.

Stay safe. We can definitely alter the outcome.
              Last edited by CanDB; 09-07-2020, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Ooof. Bad day to hear about the downplay of Covid19. It's 9/9/2020 and I'm still wearing my mask!

Comment

• Soooo how's everyone doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                    Soooo how's everyone doing?
                    Being cautious about the next month or so, with schools active again, and some spiking in various places.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                      Soooo how's everyone doing?
                      I was just thinking about asking the same thing.

Doing good, thanks. Has work settled down for you?
                      Administrator
                      sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• My dad has been fever free for a week and a half now. He seems to be out of the woods.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                          My dad has been fever free for a week and a half now. He seems to be out of the woods.
                          Great news!
                          Administrator
                          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

My dad has been fever free for a week and a half now. He seems to be out of the woods.
                            Long battle. Glad he's pulled through.

Comment

Awesome to hear!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Being cautious about the next month or so, with schools active again, and some spiking in various places.
                                Same here.
                                Lots of local lockdowns at the moment, Northern England, South Wales.
                                It wouldn't surprise me if there was another national lockdown next month.

Comment

Working...
                                X