X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I am glad they are now looking into it, but I find it weird that just before the email leaks came out they decided to look into it.

It’s very frustrating to find any facts.

I have heard many doctors who have been treating patients in ICU’s and using awesome treatments like Ivermectin with amazing results and little to no side effects but FDA won’t approve it.

We live in dark times regarding the truth.
    Here is a story the news outlets won’t tell you about Ivermectin successful use in Mexico.

Between the end of November 2020 and the end of January 2021, more than 200,000 people tested positive for COVID, and of these, nearly 80,000 used the ivermectin kits. Results showed up to 76% reduction in hospitalization in the group that was taking ivermectin.

https://alethonews.com/2021/05/29/wi...inst-covid-19/

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I'll take a pass until I read up.

The good news.....The US is doing much better in recent months, and many others are seemingly getting over the 3rd wave while vaccinating more and more each day.

As for the Wuhan situation, is this not a reasonable initiative? Last week, President Joe Biden announced he had ordered a further U.S. intelligence investigation into the origins of COVID-19, asking for a report back in 90 days. He revealed the U.S. intelligence community is split between two likely scenarios—human contact with animals or a lab accident—and could not assess whether one was "more likely than the other".
    I am glad they are now looking into it, but I find it weird that just before the email leaks came out they decided to look into it.

It’s very frustrating to find any facts.

I have heard many doctors who have been treating patients in ICU’s and using awesome treatments like Ivermectin with amazing results and little to no side effects but FDA won’t approve it.

We live in dark times regarding the truth.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Credible source? Who would you recommend?

Right now the media is not digging into the story.
    The day after the emails were leaked not one question about it to the White House press secretary?
    Remeber this is the same media who called the lab leak theory a conspiracy.

The news is no longer journalism, it’s entertainment ran by politicians.
    That is 100% absolute fact. All media peddle political rhetoric (as well as selectively refuse to cover stories that are maligning to their favored political party or cause). All of them...and anyone claiming otherwise is either grossly naïve or deliberately skewering objectivity in favor of their political leanings.

We live in a sad age of censorship and propaganda media. I only wish more people would fight like hell to rid society of this dangerous disease.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

The day after the emails were leaked not one question about it to the White House press secretary?

I'll take a pass until I read up.

The good news.....The US is doing much better in recent months, and many others are seemingly getting over the 3rd wave while vaccinating more and more each day.

As for the Wuhan situation, is this not a reasonable initiative? Last week, President Joe Biden announced he had ordered a further U.S. intelligence investigation into the origins of COVID-19, asking for a report back in 90 days. He revealed the U.S. intelligence community is split between two likely scenarios—human contact with animals or a lab accident—and could not assess whether one was "more likely than the other".

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

If Fauci has been less respectable as a result, I believe the facts will verify it, even if not this soon. I have supported him, and though he was not 100% on everything, I am not sure that anyone was. So lets await the verdict from as many credible sources as possible.

Last edited by 58Miller; 06-03-2021, 05:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Your are wise to look into it. It appears most of the mainstream outlets are not covering it. These are the same outlets that were all backpedaling last week about why they called the lab leak theory a conspiracy.
    From what I’ve seen and I compare all news outlets. They all spin stories and somewhere in between is the truth.
    If Fauci has been less respectable as a result, I believe the facts will verify it, even if not this soon. I have supported him, and though he was not 100% on everything, I am not sure that anyone was. So lets await the verdict from as many credible sources as possible.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

I took a look around and did not initially see much in the way of credible support of the storyline. I will look deeper.

This is not aimed at you, but many times we see folks who appear to have a lead on something, and it was either a conspiracy theory (and you might know, I have a very low trust for those sources), or we quickly realize it's tied in with the party "line of the day". So when important matters are discussed, like Fauci, I do expect we use the best possible info out there.

In the end, if anyone does or says something wrong, it should be addressed. That's the reason we all need factual, honest reporting.
    Your are wise to look into it. It appears most of the mainstream outlets are not covering it. These are the same outlets that were all backpedaling last week about why they called the lab leak theory a conspiracy.
    From what I’ve seen and I compare all news outlets. They all spin stories and somewhere in between is the truth.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I trust you Can. Explain to me what emails I’m possibly misunderstanding?

From what I’ve read instead of being the leader and most experienced professional in his field, but it turns out he chose to protect the institution’s he represents rather than truth.

I believe he knew these emails would be leaked and that is why he jumped out and front and changed his stance on vaccinated individuals not needing masks and that he now all the sudden believes a lab leak is a possibility.
    I took a look around and did not initially see much in the way of credible support of the storyline. I will look deeper.

This is not aimed at you, but many times we see folks who appear to have a lead on something, and it was either a conspiracy theory (and you might know, I have a very low trust for those sources), or we quickly realize it's tied in with the party "line of the day". So when important matters are discussed, like Fauci, I do expect we use the best possible info out there.

In the end, if anyone does or says something wrong, it should be addressed. That's the reason we all need factual, honest reporting.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

OK.....some media are poor reflections of the truth, so I am always cautious where folks get their info. You probably know where I stand politically, which we can't discuss, but I like to believe I stand by what's right, fair and open minded. I try.
    I trust you Can. Explain to me what emails I’m possibly misunderstanding?

From what I’ve read instead of being the leader and most experienced professional in his field, but it turns out he chose to protect the institution’s he represents rather than truth.

I believe he knew these emails would be leaked and that is why he jumped out and front and changed his stance on vaccinated individuals not needing masks and that he now all the sudden believes a lab leak is a possibility.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

The emails I have read that are to him warning him that the virus appears to be engineered when you look close to it.

Another email he is thanked for coming out and saying the virus is most likely from nature. When his emails show he was well aware of the likely hood of it being from a lab leak. He covered it up.

The area that I don’t allow myself to get into is the reason. I don’t buy into the diabolical plan to hurt and control us all. I believe it is much more shallow and comes down to money.

If you stick to what the emails say and not what CNN or Fox translate. The emails show that he lied and covered up what he knew. He also was involved in gain of function and was surprised in an email saying “ I thought all gain of function was paused?” Meaning he knew it was going on before, knew the dangers and likelihood of a lab leak and it’s danger and if lead back to him wouldn’t look good.
    OK.....some media are poor reflections of the truth, so I am always cautious where folks get their info. You probably know where I stand politically, which we can't discuss, but I like to believe I stand by what's right, fair and open minded. I try.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

What are your best sources? Some sources are not very reliable when it comes to such topics. Some as you know, are very biased.

Just askin. Some are very partisan, so they are to be carefully treaded.
    The emails I have read that are to him warning him that the virus appears to be engineered when you look close to it.

Another email he is thanked for coming out and saying the virus is most likely from nature. When his emails show he was well aware of the likely hood of it being from a lab leak. He covered it up.

The area that I don’t allow myself to get into is the reason. I don’t buy into the diabolical plan to hurt and control us all. I believe it is much more shallow and comes down to money.

If you stick to what the emails say and not what CNN or Fox translate. The emails show that he lied and covered up what he knew. He also was involved in gain of function and was surprised in an email saying “ I thought all gain of function was paused?” Meaning he knew it was going on before, knew the dangers and likelihood of a lab leak and it’s danger and if lead back to him wouldn’t look good.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Turns out Fauci is a fraud!!!!
    His emails show
    - how he was concerned about the gain of function research coming out that he had funded.

- how he covered up the lab theory

- how he really felt about masks ( did not support them)

- and he has over 20 emails with bill gates and emails with Zuckerberg

- is only interested in prevention and vaccines
    No money in treatments would be my guess.

This guy is not a hero, he is a fraud and should be fired for lying to the American people.
    What are your best sources? Some sources are not very reliable when it comes to such topics. Some as you know, are very biased.

Just askin. Some are very partisan, so they are to be carefully treaded.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    We’ve never seen this level of side effects for any vaccine without the FDA taking action,” stated Dr. Angelina Farella, AFLDS Pediatric Medical Director. “The Rotavirus vaccine was pulled for 15 cases of non-lethal side effects and the Swine Flu vaccine was pulled for 25 deaths. But now, by the CDC’s own data, we are seeing a 12,000 percent increase in deaths with these vaccines and they’re still talking about giving this to our kids.”
    • • Under the age of 20, the survivability rate for COVID-19 is 99.997 percent.
    • • More than 4000 deaths that have been tied to the administering of COVID-19 vaccines in the last four months as opposed to 1500 total in the previous ten years for all vaccines.
    • • Prior experimental vaccine rollout was stopped by the government when there were 25 unexplained deaths (deemed too high).
    • • Researchers are concerned that spike proteins from the vaccines cause disease even without the virus, cross the blood-brain barrier, and could increase auto-immune disorders

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Turns out Fauci is a fraud!!!!
    His emails show
    - how he was concerned about the gain of function research coming out that he had funded.

- how he covered up the lab theory

- how he really felt about masks ( did not support them)

- and he has over 20 emails with bill gates and emails with Zuckerberg

- is only interested in prevention and vaccines
    No money in treatments would be my guess.

This guy is not a hero, he is a fraud and should be fired for lying to the American people.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post

Even though this isn't "FDA Approved" through the standard channels, both Moderna, Pfizer, and others have longstanding treatments using mRNA technology that have been in trial for several years. So, it's not like this technology is coming totally out of left field. Originally, mRNA was viewed as the potential "holy grail" of cancer treatments. Historically, many companies didn't lean heavily into vaccine research and creation because it wasn't lucrative prior to the (NCVIA) of 1986, which gave vaccine makers near immunity for vaccine-related injuries. Prior to that, many companies viewed vaccines as too risky and they were taking too many losses in legal battles. Think about it, a vaccine may work in 99.9% of people, but those handful that it injures were suing these companies into oblivion, which made creating an affordable vaccine practically impossible.

Masks only help mitigate the risk of an infected person spreading the virus. With an airborne virus, it reduces the amount of particulates in the air. For those trying to protect themselves, unless you're wearing N95 or equivalent, it's doing nothing for you other than providing the illusion of safety. In many Asian countries, people wear masks proactively if they aren't feeling 100% or have someone sick in the household as a courtesy to others. Hopefully that will start being the case here in NA.

For those interested, here is a REALLY cool write-up of the history of mRNA technology. It's definitely worth a read. The woman who doggedly pursued this technology for decades after losing her grants, being demoted, and told she was wasting her time. I mean, WOW! Talk about perseverance:

https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10/...-vaccine-race/
    I read this from the story you posted:
    The concept: By making precise tweaks to synthetic mRNA and injecting people with it, any cell in the body could be transformed into an on-demand drug factory.

How is mRNA better than our own immune system which right now depending on your age is in the low to high 90 percent recovery from Covid.

The bigger question is what does this do to our immune system long term. We know steroids work great but the body stops creating Testosterone in some cases and research has found that antibiotics can sometimes inhibit the work that the immune systemperforms to attack infections.

What I want to know is if I get Covid and my immune system defeats it why would I need a vaccine?

What are the #’s on reinfected?

where are the studies or more importantly where is the science that shows a mRNA vaccine is better at fighting disease than our own immune systems.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X