X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    A classic example was the selective outrage of mass gatherings. 5000 people gathered to protest something that the media disagreed with, equals murderers and bad people spreading death and destruction and ruin. 5000 people protesting something that the media agrees with, equals genuine greatness and champions of society, and definitely not spreading COVID-19. In the face of a pandemic, we need actual news and facts, not hyperbole and political activism masquerading as journalism. It's a disgrace.

I wish I could offer multiple CP,s to a person a day! Hahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Sorry, we were "back to the covid situation" if you didn't catch that.
    Oh ya missed the memo..... my bad...

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Just got notified that we are to wear masks in public areas of the condo, for the next while. We're fine with it. Even in The Peg, where we "apparently" overreact and panic over nothing.

RESPECT.....
    Last edited by CanDB; 09-28-2020, 06:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    I find it very lazy for people to accept news at its face value these days...only because it fits their views on things.
    A classic example was the selective outrage of mass gatherings. 5000 people gathered to protest something that the media disagreed with, equals murderers and bad people spreading death and destruction and ruin. 5000 people protesting something that the media agrees with, equals genuine greatness and champions of society, and definitely not spreading COVID-19. In the face of a pandemic, we need actual news and facts, not hyperbole and political activism masquerading as journalism. It's a disgrace.

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Sorry, we were "back to the covid situation" if you didn't catch that.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Is that a fact?

BTW....if they have a choice between important stories and non important ones, I think the clicks factor is valid.

Maybe some folks don't like stories because they differ from what they choose to believe. There are plenty of good journalists around.
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    I find it very lazy for people to accept news at its face value these days...only because it fits their views on things.
    Same language.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X