Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corona virus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • According to a recent Annenberg Science Knowledge Survey, about confidence in Dr. Fauci's Covid Info, the following confidence levels were attributed to various media sources

    84% of mainstream media followers (support him)

    71% of social media " " "

    51% of Fox News " " "

    38% of Very Conservative media " " "

    Clearly there is a link between supporting him and one's conservatism.

    Comment


    • There is probably acorrelation to what people think about Fauci as one side of the media wants to make him into a hero (and Fauci plays to this) and the other media wants to lock Fauci up since his only known error was saying we should not wear masks (and Rand plays to this side).

      There are also people who have watched/read what investigative reporting done by Josh Rogin from the Washington Post and other Independent News sources and do not like Fauci's integrity level.
      Last edited by Hadez; 07-22-2021, 03:39 PM.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hadez View Post
        There is probably acorrelation to what people think about Fauci as one side of the media wants to make him into a hero (and Fauci plays to this) and the other media wants to lock Fauci up since his only known error was saying we should not wear masks (and Rand plays to this side).

        There are also people who have watched/read what investigative reporting done by Josh Rogin from the Washington Post and other Independent News sources and do not like Fauci's integrity level.
        I think that if mainstream and social media give him those ratings, he is doing ok. Far right is clearly against him. For me that's a distinction. And clearly the lower ratings do not interest me, given the mindset.

        Comment


        • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mG3...CBSThisMorning

          Skip to 2:11 in the video.... This is what's wrong with people in this world, in America.


          This father, former baseball coach, small business owner and hunter caught COVID and then developed pneumonia.

          "Before you got sick," Begnaud asked Roe, "if you would have had a chance to get the vaccine and prevent this, would you have taken the vaccine?"

          "No," Roe said. "I would have gone through this, yes sir… Don't shove it down my throat. That's what local, state, federal administration is trying to do - shove it down your throat."

          "What are they shoving," Begnaud asked, "the science?"

          "No they're shoving the fact that that's their agenda," Roe said, "their agenda is to get you vaccinated."
          "Don't shove it down my throat" he said..


          Things you may shove down my throat:

          Endotracheal tubes — Yeah, dude!
          Agendas — No way!

          This guy will skip a $20 vaccine, but waste hospital resources on a preventable virus by racking up a $100k hospital bill.
          Last edited by Peerless; 07-22-2021, 08:23 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Peerless View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mG3...CBSThisMorning

            Skip to 2:11 in the video.... This is what's wrong with people in this world, in America.



            "Don't shove it down my throat" he said..


            Things you may shove down my throat:

            Endotracheal tubes — Yeah, dude!
            Agendas — No way!

            This guy will skip a $20 vaccine, but waste hospital resources on a preventable virus by racking up a $100k hospital bill.
            I thought maybe he didn't want to eat or drink it.....

            Comment


            • Looks like The NFL is ready to get more serious about teams causing postponements because of covid outbreaks....

              NFL memo notes COVID-19 outbreaks will lead to forfeit games - Sports Illustrated Las Vegas Raiders News, Analysis and More

              Here's a portion of the statement:

              Essentially, if the game cannot be rescheduled during the regular season, the COVID-19 outbreak team will forfeit the game.

              In addition, financial responsibility for a canceled/postponed game will be placed on the team that experienced a COVID-19 outbreak.

              "If a game is canceled/postponed because a club cannot play due to a Covid spike among or resulting from its non-vaccinated players/staff, then the burden of the cancellation or delay will fall on the club experiencing the Covid infection," the NFL memo said.

              "We will seek to minimize the burden on the opposing club or clubs. If a club cannot play due to a Covid spike in vaccinated individuals, we will attempt to minimize the competitive and economic burden on both participating teams."

              It is also important to note that when a game is canceled due to a COVID-19 outbreak, players on both sides will not be paid.


              Serious measures for a serious problem. I am quite fine with it.

              Comment


              • Wonder if the NFL teams will start using treatments in Covid19 prevention protocols.

                https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...ol-ENGLISH.pdf
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                  Wonder if the NFL teams will start using treatments in Covid19 prevention protocols.

                  https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...ol-ENGLISH.pdf
                  So what do you think of this type of article? It was one of the first I saw when googling. I can look some more.

                  Column: Ivermectin, another bogus COVID treatment, becomes a darling of conspiracy-mongers (msn.com)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                    Wonder if the NFL teams will start using treatments in Covid19 prevention protocols.

                    https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...ol-ENGLISH.pdf
                    I say "not vaxed you can't play with pay".
                    Utah Bronco Freak

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

                      I say "not vaxed you can't play with pay".
                      What if your star player does not want to get vaccinated?
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                        So what do you think of this type of article? It was one of the first I saw when googling. I can look some more.

                        Column: Ivermectin, another bogus COVID treatment, becomes a darling of conspiracy-mongers (msn.com)
                        OK....in case I get no response, here's the last part of the article:

                        To put it another way, the ivermectin craze could threaten your health and the health of the community.

                        "The rather horrifying reality is that there have been enormous numbers of people treated with ivermectin largely based on a trial that, if it is not entirely fraudulent, is so flawed that it should never have been used for any treatment decisions anyway," Meyerowitz-Katz remarked in reference to the Egyptian paper.

                        The same thing happened with hydroxychloroquine. Legions of people were misled by the promotion of a supposed remedy that was not only ineffective, but dangerous. Money and time were spent on clinical trials to debunk claims for a drug that should never have been part of the anti-COVID arsenal in the first place.

                        Now the same process is happening with ivermectin. Let's be clear: Information about the drug isn't being "suppressed" for political reasons. It's being treated as what it is: dangerous misinformation.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hadez View Post

                          What if your star player does not want to get vaccinated?
                          Like DeAndre Hopkins??? He said he'd rather retire than take the shot.....I think more big name players need to step out against this just like he did.....personal choice!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

                            Like DeAndre Hopkins??? He said he'd rather retire than take the shot.....I think more big name players need to step out against this just like he did.....personal choice!!!!
                            What does he care?

                            He can play unvaccinated. The Cardinals have a huge dead cap number associated with him if they release him.

                            The Cardinals would have to pay the costs if he is associated with Covid19 cases that cancel the game.

                            His life of almost worry free.
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hadez View Post

                              What does he care?

                              He can play unvaccinated. The Cardinals have a huge dead cap number associated with him if they release him.

                              The Cardinals would have to pay the costs if he is associated with Covid19 cases that cancel the game.

                              His life of almost worry free.
                              Its the principle of the matter at hand....his tweet...."Never thought I would say this, But being put in a position to hurt my team because I don’t want to partake in the vaccine is making me question my future in the NFL".....

                              What really got me fired up when i heard the news of the memo was they are acting like only unvaxed players are going to be the ones who are "proposing a danger" to the rest of the league. What happens when a group of vaxed players come in positive? Are they going to be held to the same "shaming" standards? Hypocrisy!! Players that have already gotten the virus and gotten through it are already equipped with natural built immunities to fight it....they don't need the jab. Forcing someone to do something when they don't want to will never end in a peaceful resolve.

                              Comment


                              • The personal choice of individuals should be honoured, a government should never be able to dictate how anyone acts, lives, or operates within society. That doesn't mean I am against the vaccine, but I feel governments everywhere are just overstepping their boundaries in the guise of protection of the citizens, things are going too far. They are probably genuine in their efforts, but the responses are bordering on authoritarianism now, and I would imagine the players union will take a large issue if players are forced to take vaccines at any point against their will. Although, the NFL is a private enterprise, and they would be well within their rights to enforce such efforts. Could become messy if star players on high cap numbers refuse the vaccine though, teams will have no legal standing on voiding contracts on the basis of the player's refusal to comply.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X