This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Very positive news with some school districts making masks optional for students. I’ve only been able to find one retrospective study on masks for students and the results were inconclusive. With so many other detrimental effects of kids wearing masks, it seems reasonable to make them optional in school.
    Do yourself a favor and watch the video of Dr. Dan Stock explaining how the current measures we are using to combat covid don't work at Mt. Vernon school board......if you haven't already

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

Do yourself a favor and watch the video of Dr. Dan Stock explaining how the current measures we are using to combat covid don't work at Mt. Vernon school board......if you haven't already
      I've watched it and he takes kernels of truth and mixes it with straw men arguments. There's plenty of videos out there by other doctors disproving it and pointing out a lot of the misinformation he uses. But I guess he did treat a whole 15 patients with covid so I guess there is that...

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post

I've watched it and he takes kernels of truth and mixes it with straw men arguments. There's plenty of videos out there by other doctors disproving it and pointing out a lot of the misinformation he uses. But I guess he did treat a whole 15 patients with covid so I guess there is that...
        Curious, what is the threshold for how many Covid patients a physician needs to treat before providing their input?

Is their an objective qualification on number of patients treated, or just an arbitrary number?

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

I’ll have to see if I can find it. Seems like a may have seen it.

Comment

Curious, what is the threshold for how many Covid patients a physician needs to treat before providing their input?

Is their an objective qualification on number of patients treated, or just an arbitrary number?
            I don't know would you take a vaccine if only tested on 15 people? Because that is essentially his point if I remember the video correctly. His vitamin d and zinc when applied to his 15 patients recovered therefore it will work for everyone. I feel the sample size is a little small to say that his methods work. Considering other doctors have recommended those things to help which they probably do they don't prevent it or cure them.

But than again the guy blamed the vaccine for causing a respiratory virus for blowing up in the summer which can't happen as they are cold month viruses... wish I had short memory loss like him and could forget last summer where there was a respiratory virus outbreak in the summer caused by a vaccine that didn't exist at the time.

Like I said I watched the video he mixed kernels of truth in with straw men arguments to get points across to make them sound good until you dig into them. Blaming a mumps outbreak on the vaccinated that weren't sick for getting the unvaccinated sick. Seems to make good cases for getting the vaccine while trying to paint it as bad.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post

I don't know would you take a vaccine if only tested on 15 people? Because that is essentially his point if I remember the video correctly. His vitamin d and zinc when applied to his 15 patients recovered therefore it will work for everyone. I feel the sample size is a little small to say that his methods work. Considering other doctors have recommended those things to help which they probably do they don't prevent it or cure them.

But than again the guy blamed the vaccine for causing a respiratory virus for blowing up in the summer which can't happen as they are cold month viruses... wish I had short memory loss like him and could forget last summer where there was a respiratory virus outbreak in the summer caused by a vaccine that didn't exist at the time.

Like I said I watched the video he mixed kernels of truth in with straw men arguments to get points across to make them sound good until you dig into them. Blaming a mumps outbreak on the vaccinated that weren't sick for getting the unvaccinated sick. Seems to make good cases for getting the vaccine while trying to paint it as bad.
              I found the video. His larger point was that vaccines cannot not completely stop the spread of the virus - not a controversial position as the CDC acknowledged vaccinated people can spread Covid. He cited the example in Massachusetts with breakthrough infections.

His point was also that we shouldn’t treat vaccinated people differently than unvaccinated, because people who are vaccinated can shed the virus - therefore infecting unvaccinated people. He distinguished the difference between smallpox and Coronavirus.

Israel’s recent surge in cases and hospitalizations of vaccinated and unvaccinated people, despite 90% of the population vaccinated, reinforces his position.

I don’t believe he made a claim about his treatment of patients, as he referenced additional and on-going studies. He simply cited what he observed with preventing patients he treated from being hospitalized.

Comment

• Month 17 of a pandemic and I still haven’t heard any public officials consistently talk about the benefits of eating clean food, maintaining a healthy body weight, and increasing vitamin D exposure towards positive public health outcomes. Strange.

Comment

• Interesting development with the CDC’s recent change on guidance for masks indoors even if vaccinated.

This is a big deal. Not only did the CDC use a study rejected for peer review, the site hosting the study lied about it and said that was a glitch, then the CDC used other bogus evidence. Now the finding they used to justify the guidance isn't even in the paper any longer.

The study of India health workers was indeed rejected at one point during peer review and is being revised, without the findings of “high viral loads” cited by the CDC.

Yet they went ahead anyway with changing the guidelines.

Comment

Month 17 of a pandemic and I still haven’t heard any public officials consistently talk about the benefits of eating clean food, maintaining a healthy body weight, and increasing vitamin D exposure towards positive public health outcomes. Strange.
                    We have different ideas of what "strange" is. I find it strange how some people spend so much time criticizing vaccines and masks. I trust the stats I read and hear, both locally and beyond, that verify the benefits of both. And I can verify the linkage, given how well my province is doing, with a high % of vaccinated folks, and low case numbers. Along with ample evidence of mask wearing even when not forced to wear them. It is 101 stuff, and the folks here almost all get it. (over 8 of 10 vaccinated, and about 3 of 4 fully vaccinated...and rising every day)

(as an aside, for those who fear computer chips being pumped into our bodies, not to worry, I am so much smarter with the chip I received. I wish I had received the vaccine many years ago! I am now writing my Ph.D. thesis, and will likely be on jeopardy soon)

Comment

• No money to be made in reinforcing knowledge of how to maintain a healthy immune system. Have seen 50% of people in USA do not have enough vit D to properly support their immune system. It is even worse for minorities.

Lot of people making money on these treatments that got emergency authorization tho.

So you can guess what agenda of the establishment health system is....to make money..

Ivermectin is a great example where they chose the path of profit over the path that saved lives

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                      Month 17 of a pandemic and I still haven’t heard any public officials consistently talk about the benefits of eating clean food, maintaining a healthy body weight, and increasing vitamin D exposure towards positive public health outcomes. Strange.
                      Let's Ride!

Comment

To expand on this, adults with excess weight are at even greater risk with Covid 19. Having obesity increases the risk of severe illness and hospitalizations. People who are overweight may also be at increased risk. Having obesity may triple the risk of hospitalization due to a COVID-19 infection.

The data is very clear. This is not talked about a lot in the United States, as the media makes the topic taboo, “fat shaming”. When presenting arguments on mandates for vaccines and masks, the same could be applied to nutrition, weight loss and exercise. Even modest cardiovascular exercise can reduce risk of severe infections. Addressing obesity not only reduces risk of severe infection with Covid, it reduces risks in many other areas - diabetes, cardiovascular, etc.

The issue of obesity is a major driver in how hard the United States was hit with deaths related to Covid.

If employers and local governments can mandate vaccines, why not weight loss?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                          No money to be made in reinforcing knowledge of how to maintain a healthy immune system. Have seen 50% of people in USA do not have enough vit D to properly support their immune system. It is even worse for minorities.

Lot of people making money on these treatments that got emergency authorization tho.

So you can guess what agenda of the establishment health system is....to make money..

Ivermectin is a great example where they chose the path of profit over the path that saved lives

Can’t disagree, and it would have been difficult to get emergency authorization of the vaccines if those less expensive treatments would have been widely available.

The obesity aspect is a huge risk factor for severe illness with Covid.

Comment

What's also strange to me is that there still seems to be certain types of social gatherings that do not incur the wrath of the mass-quarantine proponents and much of the media...which still seems really odd.

They'll spew "super-spreader" venom at gatherings like Sturgis, but remain entirely complacent for things like Lollapalooza or an ex-president birthday extravaganza, or certain types of large scale protests. I would truly love to hear the scientific/medical reasoning behind this selective outrage.
                            To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Can’t disagree, and it would have been difficult to get emergency authorization of the vaccines if those less expensive treatments would have been widely available.

The obesity aspect is a huge risk factor for severe illness with Covid.
                              I need to find it but I remember someone saying the Emergency Authorization for vaccines was dependent on there not being another treatment like Ivermectin available.

When I first herd about it I wonder why they wouldn't just change the wording to save lives but now I see the profit motivation and I am sure they were worried people would loose steam on the vaccine if something else was saving lives for everyone as early as Dec 2020. Well actually people were using it as early as Aug 2020 but it was Dec 8 2020 the information was presented to the Federal Government in a public format so I will use that date.
                              Let's Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumiere View Post

What's also strange to me is that there still seems to be certain types of social gatherings that do not incur the wrath of the mass-quarantine proponents and much of the media...which still seems really odd.

They'll spew "super-spreader" venom at gatherings like Sturgis, but remain entirely complacent for things like Lollapalooza or an ex-president birthday extravaganza, or certain types of large scale protests. I would truly love to hear the scientific/medical reasoning behind this selective outrage.
                                My sister went to Lollapalooza and needed to show a vaccine card or a negative test to buy a ticket. Don't know about the ex president birthday or Sturgis requirements for entry (if any). Some artists are requiring vaccines or negative tests for entry. Maybe that's why the selective outrage.

Comment

Working...
                                X