Happy Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Memorial Day

These are strange times, it's been a century since the world has seen anything like it. An invisible enemy has descended upon us, and although our best minds fight valiantly for an answer, the future is unknown.

Although happy is not really a fitting term for the observance of Memorial Day, I feel like a positive outlook is more important than ever right now.

This is a day when I reflect on the sacrifice made by Americans who paid the ultimate price for freedom. May they truly rest in peace in the knowledge that they will never be forgotten. Thank you for your service.
    Last edited by Taos_Broncomaniac; 05-25-2020, 06:59 AM.
    [sigpic

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    These are strange times, it's been a century since the world has seen anything like it. An invisible enemy has descended upon us, and although our best minds fight valiantly for an answer, the future is unknown.

Although happy is not really a fitting term for the observance of Memorial Day, I feel like a positive outlook is more important than ever right now.

This is a day when I reflect on the sacrifice made by Americans who paid the ultimate price for freedom. May they truly rest in peace in the knowledge that they will never be forgotten. Thank you for your service.

Happy Memorial Day

Comment

Happy Memorial Day my friends to the south to those who died in service
      sigpic

Comment

Remember the fallen - their heroic sacrifice, and the true cost of freedom.

To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Happy Memorial Day.

Comment

Happy Memorial Day

:usa:

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Administrator
              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Remember...
                sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                X