Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite band

I have to say.....Led Zeppelin

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Bon Jovi Been a fan for 20+ years

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
      Bon Jovi Been a fan for 20+ years
      For real!? I couldn't tell at all Jovi!

There are too many to name, however I've been listening to Dredg a lot lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncology
        For real!? I couldn't tell at all Jovi!

There are too many to name, however I've been listening to Dredg a lot lately.
        I like lots of other bands also, as you said....too many to name........lately I have been listening to the Moody Blues.........one of those many phases

Comment

Van Halen. I've liked everything they've done. Van Halen III was really pushing it though.
          "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Prozzak, or Daft Punk.
            sigpic

Comment

Tool is my favorite band hands down™
              This space for rent

Comment

Nickelback
                WIN, LOSE OR TIE, I WILL BE A BRONCO FAN TIL THE DAY I DIE.

Comment

A lot.....The Clash, Future Leaders of the World, Shinedown, Pink Floyd, Rage Against the Machine, and Neil Young to name a few.

Comment

my top ten list

10. Mettalica
                    9. Pantera (or Damage Plan)
                    8. Led Zeppelin
                    7. Pink Floyd
                    6. System of Down
                    5. Jimi Hendrix
                    4. Nirvana
                    3. Red Hot Chili Peppers
                    2. Queen
                    1. My Chemical Romance
                    Blet

Comment

Men At Work

(What can I say? I'm an 80s child. )
                      "You can't take the sky from me..."
                      ------
                      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Bon Jovi
                        Kiss (with Gene, Paul, Ace and Peter )
                        Aerosmith
                        Queen (with Freddy)
                        Whitesnake
                        Nasty Breeze

Hopelessly devoted to the Prankster

Comment

1.L.A. Guns
                          2.Social Distortion
                          "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

When?

Back in 1968, for me, The Beatles were the Top. After Abbey Road, they were total Rulers! Then they broke up! Unthinkable!

I was a young pup the year Janis, Jimi, and Jim died. My brother and I talked about all the music we would never hear since the 3 J's would not be there to write the songs and sing them.

Jethro Tull put out the album Benefit, which distracted me and remains a good friend. Led Zeppelin 2 rocked my world.

Pink Floyd swayed me with UmmaGumma and Relics.

The Rolling Stones were part of the fabric of life.

I became totally swept away by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young. They were, I declared, in 1971 -72, my favorite band. Deja Vu was the album to end all albums. Neil Young did Harvest solo, and touched my young soul.

The Who blew me away with Who's Next. Tommy was over the top!

Deep Purple put out Machine Head and we all moved forward.

YES, Humble Pie, Bad Company, The Guess Who, Grand Funk Railroad, Edger Winter did Frankenstein!The Doobie Brothers, The Eagles, Steve Miller, Leon Russell, Stevie Wonder, Cheech and Chong, Pure Prairie League, Solo Beatles, Spirit, James Taylor, Santana, Black Sabbath, Elton John, Rod Stewart, Dr John, Aerosmith, so many others.

1975, Best concert I ever saw - Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon - $5

A week later I saw ZZ TOP open McNichols.

Fleetwood Mac - with Jeremy Spencer, Peter Green, Bob Welch, Jon McVie and his girlfriend Christine Perfect. I collected all their albums, first one was from 1968, Kiln House, Bare Trees, Heroes are Hard to Find, like 12 or 14 in all. Mick Fleetwood, the drummer, then took the name and hired Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham. It was a totally different band, same name! They changed it bigtime!

I saw Joe walsh before he joined The Eagles, in 1975. Charlie Daniels opened for him at the DU arena. He played a song he had just written and planned to record soon. So, the first time I ever heard "The devil went down to Georgia" it was live!

Dave Edmunds and Nick Lowe, Tommy James, Blue Oyster Cult. How could I have forgotten the Moody Blues? Emerson, Lake , and Palmer. Electric Light Orchestra. Queen, and so many others. This all before the end of 1976.

I could, and probably will make another long list for groups after 1976.

So you see, it is really impossible for me to have a favorite band.
                            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

my top five list

5. nothing face
                              4. superjoint ritual
                              3. drowning pool
                              2. ill nino
                              1. SLIPKNOT
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...