tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoos

on july 7th at, i think i gota check, 12 i will be getting my first two tattoos, i will be getting (what else) ZMABE tattooed across the top of my back and i will get this pic in the middle of my back http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...be/reaper2.jpg
    anyone ever got a tattoo, im just curious about the whole process, i already read how to take care of em.
    sigpic

Ewwwwww, that looks painful, that picture. I have one...it's a little bigger that a half dollar. It's a superman tattoo, it has a pink rose bud up each side and my honeys initials across the top. It,s the feminine version of what he has only mine is on my right butt cheek instead of my arm . As I recall, it hurt, but not that much. Yours.............wellllllll maybe you should have a bottle of Rum or something before you go.

Comment

you dont gota worry about the drinkin, i got the covered lol.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't have one yet, too much $$$ for meh right now. Sweet pic though, you gonna get it actual size? smaller, bigger, just black or are you gonna go with those colors? Just a warning, colors fade very fast.

My buddy has a sweet beach scene on his arm, there's a wave up to the shoulder, and then beach with palm trees and sand, and then it goes underwater where there's like crazy tiki heads and fish and stuff. its full color, and he gets it retouched every year (and usually adds to it).

Comment

im just gona get it in black, cause as you said the color fades fast, and im gona get it quite a bit bigger.
          sigpic

Comment

I have a few, even one where you are planning on getting yours. It will hurt, depending on your tolerance for pain. Mine about killed me and I have been thru childbirth so I thought that was the greatest amount of pain I will ever feel! Guess I was wrong.

Comment

That'd be a cool tattoo however I don't like tattoo's at all.

I have a friend who had the Picaso dove on her side/stomach, she's going to wish she never got it there if/when she gets pregnant. It's going to stretch like there is no tomorrow.

Comment

hell ya man which is why chicks shouldnt get bellybutton peircings before they get pregnant.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
                  hell ya man which is why chicks shouldnt get bellybutton peircings before they get pregnant.

My wife has hers pierced in college, and kept it in the whole time during pregnancy. Still has it in....well, no, probably not now that she's in Iraq. But she had last time I saw her. And I think I would know ;-)

It looks fine.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Good luck

Originally posted by Zmabe
                    on july 7th at, i think i gota check, 12 i will be getting my first two tattoos, i will be getting (what else) ZMABE tattooed across the top of my back and i will get this pic in the middle of my back http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...be/reaper2.jpg
                    anyone ever got a tattoo, im just curious about the whole process, i already read how to take care of em.
                    I have five tatoos. Like they say it depends on your talerance. I have a rose on my left shoulder, a butterfly on my right shoulder, a cross on my left hand, a yeng-yang on my right thigh, and a anarchy on my right side of my chest. Each one i did sober and they hurt. I heard that the tats on the back are very painful. It really does not help to drink while or before you get it. It thins out your blood.
                    Anyway, good luck on that tat. That is tight!

Comment

Working...
                    X