No announcement yet.

The ghost boy in three men and a baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ghost boy in three men and a baby!

I got off work earlier tonight and instead of just going home and going to bed, I decide that I needed to whine down a bit. So I turned on the TV and the movie three men and baby was on, (Yes yes bring on all the jokes) anyway just as I was starting to relax, I seen this weird looking lil boy standing behind the curtain with nothing to do with what was going on in scene or the movie for that matter. The hair on my arms right away stood up and chills went down my spine, as I felt a lil freaked out. But out of curiosity I went on google and found some pretty cool theories on how he really appeared on the film. I know its really old news and most of you have prolly seen this before but I thought Id share it anyway for those of you who hadnt!

http://www.castleofspirits.com/3mencase.html

Heres another unusual appearance in a film, this ones more for a laugh though!
    http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/lionking.htm

Comment

[QUOTE=PrimeTime]I got off work earlier tonight and instead of just going home and going to bed, I decide that I needed to whine down a bit. So I turned on the TV and the movie three men and baby was on, (Yes yes bring on all the jokes) anyway just as I was starting to relax, I seen this weird looking lil boy standing behind the curtain with nothing to do with what was going on in scene or the movie for that matter. The hair on my arms right away stood up and chills went down my spine, as I felt a lil freaked out. But out of curiosity I went on google and found some pretty cool theories on how he really appeared on the film. I know its really old news and most of you have prolly seen this before but I thought Id share it anyway for those of you who hadnt!

I know exactly how you felt when you saw the little boy. Did you also notice the rifle standing next to him. The hair on the back of my neck still stands on end when I see it. I have the tape and every time I watch it with someone I pause it so they can see what I'm talking about. If I watch it alone.....I fast forward through it.......or close my eyes.....a bit chicken I would say. Just creeps me out .

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime
        I got off work earlier tonight and instead of just going home and going to bed, I decide that I needed to whine down a bit. So I turned on the TV and the movie three men and baby was on, (Yes yes bring on all the jokes) anyway just as I was starting to relax, I seen this weird looking lil boy standing behind the curtain with nothing to do with what was going on in scene or the movie for that matter. The hair on my arms right away stood up and chills went down my spine, as I felt a lil freaked out. But out of curiosity I went on google and found some pretty cool theories on how he really appeared on the film. I know its really old news and most of you have prolly seen this before but I thought Id share it anyway for those of you who hadnt!

http://www.castleofspirits.com/3mencase.html
        i was lookin at the pic of the "ghost" and the cutout, and even though they say its a cut out, if you look close the cut out has white pants, and the figure behind the curtains has black pants, its not the cut out, and the lepel, my @$$ a lepel no matter how you turn it doesnt look exactly like a rifel.
        sigpic

Comment

If you look at the pic of the scene with the boy behind the curtains then look at the cutout of Danson - they look nothing alike so how could they say that that was the cutout - Im gonna have to see that movie again now - thanks - LOL

Comment

Working...
          X