No announcement yet.

What's your sleeping position?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I normally fall asleep in my stomach, the roll onto my back in the middle of the night. I've been sleeping with someone lately though so in order to spoon i have to sleep on my side, but it's worth it. It's crazy b/c this is the first girl in a long time that I can fall asleep while holding her (can I get an "awwww"). I have a king size bed so normally I do the whole cuddle thing then roll over and have my own space.
    My other love...
    sigpic
    305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
      I normally fall asleep in my stomach, the roll onto my back in the middle of the night. I've been sleeping with someone lately though so in order to spoon i have to sleep on my side, but it's worth it. It's crazy b/c this is the first girl in a long time that I can fall asleep while holding her (can I get an "awwww"). I have a king size bed so normally I do the whole cuddle thing then roll over and have my own space.
      I fall asleep cuddlin' my honey. The first few years we were married I would actually roll over in my sleep and snuggle up to my wife if she came to bed after I did. She'd always ask me if I was awake when I did that. Never once do I remember waking up to start snugglin'.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
        Fetal postition/side - I cant sleep on my back at all and stomach very rarely - needless to say it sucked during pregnancies - blah
        Pregnant women are supposed to sleep on their sides. Sleeping on your back could kill you, and sleeping on your stomach could cut off blood to the baby. Maybe its new research since you have been pregnant?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Missionary, doh - I mean on my side!

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            Pregnant women are supposed to sleep on their sides. Sleeping on your back could kill you, and sleeping on your stomach could cut off blood to the baby. Maybe its new research since you have been pregnant?

Jared if you had seen the size of my belly the last month or so of my pregnancies you would see that sleeping on my side was impossible

Plus it has been over 12 years since I was - THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

unless my back is hurting me...
              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

I can sleep anyway thats comfy..When its cold outside and my room gets cold, I usually sleep on my stomach and put my arms under my pillow but when its not so cold out I usually sleep on my back...I love all the different positions..

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                  ...I love all the different positions..
                  I'm sure you do.

Comment

Working...
                  X