• Chaji
    replied
    Originally posted by dandaman23
    ...I love all the different positions..
    I'm sure you do.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    I can sleep anyway thats comfy..When its cold outside and my room gets cold, I usually sleep on my stomach and put my arms under my pillow but when its not so cold out I usually sleep on my back...I love all the different positions..

Leave a comment:

• chickennob2
    replied

unless my back is hurting me...

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    Pregnant women are supposed to sleep on their sides. Sleeping on your back could kill you, and sleeping on your stomach could cut off blood to the baby. Maybe its new research since you have been pregnant?

Jared if you had seen the size of my belly the last month or so of my pregnancies you would see that sleeping on my side was impossible

Plus it has been over 12 years since I was - THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    Missionary, doh - I mean on my side!

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by orangenblue420
    Fetal postition/side - I cant sleep on my back at all and stomach very rarely - needless to say it sucked during pregnancies - blah
    Pregnant women are supposed to sleep on their sides. Sleeping on your back could kill you, and sleeping on your stomach could cut off blood to the baby. Maybe its new research since you have been pregnant?

Leave a comment:

• TheGlue Factory
    replied
    Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
    I normally fall asleep in my stomach, the roll onto my back in the middle of the night. I've been sleeping with someone lately though so in order to spoon i have to sleep on my side, but it's worth it. It's crazy b/c this is the first girl in a long time that I can fall asleep while holding her (can I get an "awwww"). I have a king size bed so normally I do the whole cuddle thing then roll over and have my own space.
    I fall asleep cuddlin' my honey. The first few years we were married I would actually roll over in my sleep and snuggle up to my wife if she came to bed after I did. She'd always ask me if I was awake when I did that. Never once do I remember waking up to start snugglin'.

Leave a comment:

• Chronic_Toker
    replied
    I normally fall asleep in my stomach, the roll onto my back in the middle of the night. I've been sleeping with someone lately though so in order to spoon i have to sleep on my side, but it's worth it. It's crazy b/c this is the first girl in a long time that I can fall asleep while holding her (can I get an "awwww"). I have a king size bed so normally I do the whole cuddle thing then roll over and have my own space.

Leave a comment:

• Vulcan
    replied
    On my side, leaning on a wall.

Leave a comment:

• TheGlue Factory
    replied
    I only sleep nude if there is someone in bed with me
    AMEN sister! I can't wait until the kids are older and less likely to barge into the bedroom in the morning. Probably won't be for another 5 or 6 years.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by PrimeTime
    420's Original quote "fetal position/nude"

lol j/k

I only sleep nude if there is someone in bed with me

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Fetal postition/side - I cant sleep on my back at all and stomach very rarely - needless to say it sucked during pregnancies - blah
    420's Original quote "fetal position/nude"

lol j/k

Leave a comment:

• TheGlue Factory
    replied
    When my wife snuggles next to me I'm on my stomache. If I'm snugglin' next to my wife I'm on my side.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaji
    I'm kinda bored in school right now, and I was just thinking. So how do you sleep?
    Ya lil PRE-BERT im not tellin ya!

Leave a comment:

• Zmabe
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    On my side right next to my blow up doll.

I mean on my stomach!!!

Whew that was embarrassing!
    rotflmao!!!!! now that is some funny sh*t .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X