In a fight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a fight...

In a fight who would you want to see go at it, anythings fair and the only way you win is by a kill. Only thing is no guns. Just melee weapons or your fists. Pick who you would like to see on a one on one fight anything from cartoons,celebs,football players,anything and tell who would win and why.

I would like to see Bush vs Bin Laden but i dont know who would win. Bush is from texas so he could be tough. But Bin Laden is a martial person so he might know some hand to hand combat or something.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Best Fight Ever

Steven Hawking versus Stevie Wonder

Hands down, handicap fun.
    Last edited by Dream; 02-02-2005, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Britney Spears vs. Paris Hilton vs. Christina Aguilera
      sigpic

Comment

LMAO thats harsh.
        Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Hmm, i was gonna list some hockey players, but they fight anyways, that's the beauty of it. Love the handicap fight by the way! I'll have to say ray lewis and TO, yes! Just thought of it!

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
          ABWRFRC

Comment

Beyonce Knowles vs. J-Lo in which case the winner earns the right to be called Butt-Zilla!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncology
              Best Fight Ever

Steven Hawking versus Stevie Wonder

Hands down, handicap fun.

we should really arrange that one day. just give the fox network a call, LMMFAO!
              sigpic

Comment

Tai Domi vs Payton Manning, time for some comeupance, *****.

Comment

Mike Tyson vs Tom Brady

Comment

Ulf Samuelsson vs. Cam Neely
                    Curt Schilling vs. Grizzly Bear
                    Johnny Damon vs. a Pair of Clippers
                    Last edited by NJBRONCOSFAN; 02-03-2005, 07:27 AM.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

A Lion vs a Lions weight in rabid Chihuahua's

Comment

Heh, I was gonna say Steven Hawking vs. Helen Keller as soon as I saw the topic lol.

Good fights...

Al Michaels vs. John Madden (You known they want to)

John Lynch vs. the NFL board

A-Rod vs. the city of Boston

like all presidential elections should be decided:

Bush/Cheney vs. Kerry/Edwards in a tag match

Comment

Al Michaels vs. John Madden (You known they want to)
                          No doubt. Have you noticed that Al Michaels' political rhetoric has absolutely stopped entirely now that John is next to him? Of course you don't feel the tension when you watch the show, and John never says anything bad about him, but if you know both of these guys at all and have ever read about them or anything, you know they are completely opposite kinds of people in almost every way.

The changes in Michaels' behavior since Madden's arrival is probably lost on most folks, but I've noticed, and it certainly lets you know which one of the two is in charge there.

Comment

Okay, I thought about this. There are lots of folks I'd love to see tangle, especially in a pool of vanilla pudding (Jennifer Love Hewitt and Tara Reid for example). But a "death match"... hrm...

Elmo and Barney the dinosaur would be okay - at least then one of the two would be forever incapable of bothering me again. Of course then they'd become some sort of societal "Martyr" and I'd never hear the end of it... so no, not them either.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor
                              No doubt. Have you noticed that Al Michaels' political rhetoric has absolutely stopped entirely now that John is next to him? Of course you don't feel the tension when you watch the show, and John never says anything bad about him, but if you know both of these guys at all and have ever read about them or anything, you know they are completely opposite kinds of people in almost every way.

The changes in Michaels' behavior since Madden's arrival is probably lost on most folks, but I've noticed, and it certainly lets you know which one of the two is in charge there.
                              I think the network big wigs are forcing Al to dumb himself down to madden's level, so they can hold a conversation.

"I think it's clear today that these two groups of men came here to play some football."

"...... I think you're right John."
                              Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 02-03-2005, 08:06 AM. Reason: Don't bother me with your 'reasons'!

Comment

Working...
                              X