No announcement yet.

Who cares about the half-time show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else hear where Vegas is laying odds down on which song McCartney performs.. Can you believe it?

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
      Did anyone else hear where Vegas is laying odds down on which song McCartney performs.. Can you believe it?
      You mean the Superbowl is 2 days away and they don't know what song he's gonna do? That's another wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen. I'm pretty sure he has a new live album out, with some unreleased stuff... I'd wager it'd be something off that.

Is Ashlee Simpson really going to be there? If so, I'm hella excited... there's something about 70,000 booing ticket holders that tickles my belly. I actually watched her new show (only the first two eps cus they were both about SNL.) She said she had to use a voice track because her voice got raspy after her warm-ups. Ashlee, listen, if your voice can't withstand two of your own freakin songs... TAKE UP A NEW ******* CAREER!! For the people attending the game, GOOD FOR THEM... cus I don't have a ticket, but at least I won't have to sit through her.

I always liked the old half-time shows, though I'd be satisfied with a big highschool marching band performance (maybe chosen from a competition during the year), and some rad cheerleader dancing. Jared has a good idea with the Awards and HOF stuff, I'd really like to see some "Life-time achievement awards" and such for players (even if they weren't great when they were in the game) who dedicated their money and their lives to special things after they retired. I know a lot of players start up football camps and stuff like that. Jim Brown would be a good one to start with, just cus he's a fantastic person that influences a lot of players.

--
      Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 02-04-2005, 03:22 PM.

Comment

C'mon! You all have got to be mis-informed. There is no way on God's Green Earth that anyone in their right mind would put Ashleigh"Lip Synch" Simpson on stage with Paul McCartney. (This goes for before and or after, too) No way!

If this was true, why not at least Jessica, who can sing and is a knockout?

Ashleigh Simpson?

If this is true, then there is some big money passing around to make it happen.

If it is gonna be a manufactured phony pseudo phenomenon up there...

Why not Kelly Osbourne?

How about Ashleigh and Kelly are both offered up as human sacrifices while Pauls sings...
        "You've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time!"

Okay... I know that was over the top. I apoligize to all the Aztecs out there. I know even you would not stoop to sacrificing Ashliegh Simpson... it might offend your GOD!

Sorry. I just get riled when I think of the phony , new manufactured world of music today. The same idiot that would put Ashliegh Simpson on stage with Paul McCartney, would turn away Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison with a note in his day timer stating that the young men were "talented but not marketable". The very next thing the powerful clown does is put in a call to Clay Aiken, telling his secretary "No matter where I am or what I am doing...when Mr. Aiken calls back...you put it through immediatly!"
        Last edited by PAINTERDAVE; 02-06-2005, 09:22 AM. Reason: spelling
        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I didnt care about the Superbowl but that dude tipped us $400 EACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Half-time was pretty sweet this year since Bloodsport was on Spike Network.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I liked the half-time show this year. McCartney did great.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor
                I liked the half-time show this year. McCartney did great.
                I agree I'm hoping he comes to a venue near me on his next tour........pleease Paul

Comment

The best part wasn't halftime, it was the GoDaddy.com commerical.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
                    The best part wasn't halftime, it was the GoDaddy.com commerical.

That was funny.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

The godaddy.com commercial was great, you can go to their website to see the 1:30 minute uncut commercial, some great stuff on their...the girl does jumping jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Buck 1981
                        The godaddy.com commercial was great, you can go to their website to see the 1:30 minute uncut commercial, some great stuff on their...the girl does jumping jacks!!!
                        Girl: Secure her! We don't want to have any accidents.
                        Guy next to her: I think I just had one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Big Buck.

Wardrobe Malfunction

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                          X