Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple on the run for torturing kids

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/sto...63.htm&sc=1110

How were these people given a court date to appear? Did the authorities or whoever think they would actually show up?

People like them should have the same things done to them that they did to their victims - esp. when the victims are innocent children -

Originally posted by orangenblue420
    [url]How were these people given a court date to appear? Did the authorities or whoever think they would actually show up?
    well torturing children is one thing, but skipping a court date, how could anyone be expected to stoop so low?
    sigpic
    go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
      well torturing children is one thing, but skipping a court date, how could anyone be expected to stoop so low?

My guess is dog the bounty hunter is on the prowl for them now.......
      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

No need to worry, a Dollar doesn't go very far these days™ (pun intended)
        This space for rent

Comment

I asked Miss Donna, who was shocked by this story, "Do you wanna comment on this?"

"No." She said. " I can't comprehend such inhumanity!"

"Okay" I said. "I'll put you down for no comment!"
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

hey

I think it sucks! I treat my dogs better than those kids got!
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

an update on this story the couple were caught in Utah (I think). And I agree with orangenblue, they should do the same things to these people that they did to the kids. Of course we can't do that in America it would be "inhumane"

Comment

Noone deserves that treatment. BTW does anyone else think that the husband and wife look related? The first time that I saw the story broke on CNN I was upstairs lifting weights. I turn the TV down and listen to the radio while doing so. I cound not hear the report on the story. First they showed the husband and next the wife, I thought it was the guy dressed in drag!
                I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Working...
                X