X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by mattos
    imagine what they could do w/ duck(duc? duct?) tape and a swiss army knife if they weren't lazy bums . . . lol . . . flames coming in

Nahh, you won't get flamed for that. I've said some of the most insulting things you can imagine on these boards and nary a peep.

maybe a few peeps.

Leave a comment:

• mattos
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Yeah, that's why I went with the papers. They serve a multitude of purpose if your a street derelict.
    imagine what they could do w/ duck(duc? duct?) tape and a swiss army knife if they weren't lazy bums . . . lol . . . flames coming in

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    oh you meant it like that . . . i was thinking she used the newspapers to sleep under. eww

Yeah, that's why I went with the papers. They serve a multitude of purpose if your a street derelict.

Leave a comment:

• mattos
    replied
    I was gonna say litterbox but I thought that would be too demeaning.
    oh you meant it like that . . . i was thinking she used the newspapers to sleep under. eww

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    once i got to the newspapers in the garage part i had to give contributor points
    I was gonna say litterbox but I thought that would be too demeaning.

Leave a comment:

• mattos
    replied
    once i got to the newspapers in the garage part i had to give contributor points

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by Uula Bear
    A couple of months ago, my buddy & bro were leaving the store and their were a couple of young ladys standing on the corner asking for handouts. My bro had some food left over and gave it up. They were both blonde, and decent looking.

I find it hard to beleive that they're are any single homeless women in Alaska. The male to female ratio is so lopsided, a woman could have 5 boyfriends and still have room for more. Basically, a women's stock in Alaska is really high. Even the ugly ones are treated like gold. I know this because I have a friend that went up there for that very reason. She was sick of having bad luck down here when it came to men so she decided to do her Pharmacy rotation up there. Needlless to say, she now has a steady boyfriend.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco
    Makes sense....we don't really see too many (as opposed to like NY and San Fran, etc) here in Idaho either...and definitely not in small towns...but there are some here in Boise.

Yeah, It's quite a long commute but if your a bum then maybe it's worth it. Alot nicey nice suckers up here.

I'm a complete and total ******* so I think I'm here to regulate balance. I try to be mean to the "dude bums" whenever I can.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Yeah, I've heard of alot of that going on. I think alot of the homeless migrate up here because we Iowans are saps for the hard luck cases ie, they get more money out of us then the people that see them all the time.
    Makes sense....we don't really see too many (as opposed to like NY and San Fran, etc) here in Idaho either...and definitely not in small towns...but there are some here in Boise.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco
    Anyone hear about that one lady who would pose as a homeless woman and she would make like lots of money from "begging" each day and she would dress up all dirty and raggety and all that classic "homeless" business and finally this local tv station thought it would be neat to do a story and when they followed her, they ended up being led to her real life.

Which I guess was that she'd ride her little bike or whatever to her car and drive home to this huge house and live it up.

I don't know the whole details but it makes me wonder how many other peole out there do this...because she made a killing and a pretty good living off of being "homeless".

Yeah, I've heard of alot of that going on. I think alot of the homeless migrate up here because we Iowans are saps for the hard luck cases ie, they get more money out of us then the people that see them all the time.
    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 02-14-2005, 02:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Anyone hear about that one lady who would pose as a homeless woman and she would make like lots of money from "begging" each day and she would dress up all dirty and raggety and all that classic "homeless" business and finally this local tv station thought it would be neat to do a story and when they followed her, they ended up being led to her real life.

Which I guess was that she'd ride her little bike or whatever to her car and drive home to this huge house and live it up.

I don't know the whole details but it makes me wonder how many other peole out there do this...because she made a killing and a pretty good living off of being "homeless".

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    A couple of months ago, my buddy & bro were leaving the store and their were a couple of young ladys standing on the corner asking for handouts. My bro had some food left over and gave it up. They were both blonde, and decent looking.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Has anyone here seen any? I've seen 4 of them over the years. One was in front of the Principle building downtown. She was standing there holding her stained dirty coffee cup. Shaking it trying to get some handouts. Another was at the hospital where I work. She was cuter than the first one. But she looked little more out of it though. She didn't have a coffee cup, just the paper boat from some fries or maybe a knish. Then I saw one by the race track, she was less attractive than the others. And finally i saw a really hot homeless chic asking for money by the bars downtown. (That's where they all go)

First one looked almost middle eastern. Dark hair, dark brown gorgeous shaped eyes , similar features to that of Marina Sirtis. Then the second one was reddish hair, greenish eyes. The third I don't really remember too much, just that she was kinda cute looking. the last one, she was blond, blue eyed, the group of guys I was with, we were all bar hopping for a bachelor party or something like that. And we all agreed she was pretty hot, we gave like $100 bucks combined, she also had a coffee cup too.

So anyway, I was thinking. If you cleaned of these girls up. Got the grime off her, the ticks, fleas, lice or whatever surprises she may have. Would it be a good relationship? The plus side is that for her, a really nice dinner would consist of nothing more than some hot fries and a hot cheeseburger from Burger King or McDonalds, not a half eaten hotdog she pulled out from a trash can. And she wouldn't need much room if she moved in with you, just some newspapers and a corner in the garage. And if you don't have a garage you could always clean out a closet. And clothing would be easy as well, I'm sure anything from the Salvation Army up to a flea market would seem like Bloomingdales to them.
    Dude! What the...

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    To your question, if was a real question, lol.

Yes, I remember this girl who used to hang out at Alameda & Sante Fe here. Not too far from the stadium. I used to think, cleaned up, with a few more pounds on her, she would be pretty.

Jeez, that was a long time ago!!

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Dam Benny, you have a cold streak in you!!

I gotta ask, have you ever met Marina Sirtis? I swear you would NOT recognize her. I met her at a Trek convention here, & WOW! As cute as she was it TNG, they really uglied her up!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X