Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in fact here it is. 2 seconds of work kills your stupid wallpaper

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/3307/ny6qg.gif
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
      Well if he stuck to the broncos it would be a great wallpaper

PS - yes your teams are shadows - always in the shadow of MY teams

Like we were when we won 4 straight?completed the best comeback in the history of baseball?sealed your fate as the biggest chokers ever?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
        Like we were when we won 4 straight?completed the best comeback in the history of baseball?sealed your fate as the biggest chokers ever?
        haha...that's funny coming from a fan of the team that had to use excuses for why they lost over and over and over and repeat 83x more times.

And then there's Curt Schilling with the ketchup on his sock.
        what a punk...he talks so much shyt, but i didn't hear him say anything after game 1...or after game 6, with that magnificent 4 strikeout performance...I could have shut out the yanks that night.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
          in fact here it is. 2 seconds of work kills your stupid wallpaper

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/3307/ny6qg.gif
          That's my new wallpaper. XD
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            haha...that's funny coming from a fan of the team that had to use excuses for why they lost over and over and over and repeat 83x more times.

And then there's Curt Schilling with the ketchup on his sock.
            what a punk...he talks so much shyt, but i didn't hear him say anything after game 1...or after game 6, with that magnificent 4 strikeout performance...I could have shut out the yanks that night.

Well we'll see what new yorks anual spending spree gets them this year. Got to admit it hink the team looks better on paper. But thats why they play the games.

Comment

Well we'll see what new yorks anual spending spree gets them this year. Got to admit it hink the team looks better on paper. But thats why they play the games.
              Yes, time will tell...in about a month and a half, there will be no champion..it will all start again.

May the best team win!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

would you mind telling me which team is second only to the Yankees in payroll

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                  May the best team win!!!
                  well, lets hope so. that certainly didnt happen last year
                  Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Working...
                  X